+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
same here.. I am working in the same underpaid job for 2 years now just because they agreed to go through LMIA journey..
I have to refuse offers and it is killing me.. and killing career prospects..
I hope we get it before summer. This wait and stress is not only wasting our time but also impacting our mental health.

Reactions: LauRoMi

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I hope we get it before summer. This wait and stress is not only wasting our time but also impacting our mental health.
I am from Feb, I hope to get it by the end of Feb.. My life has been on pause for 2 years, I cannot leave country, my family cannot visit me in Canada... F*** IRCC

• Sad
Reactions: shredder

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I believe if there will be a good push from MP's across Canada, they can do some change. If everyone of us approaches the MP in HIS/HER area and submit a Letter (Request) to process the pending applications for CEC from 2019 up to July 2020 (those who exceeded the proposed 6 months of Express Entry Process time). The letter to the MPs has to be united and formatted in a good way by a lower or some sort of expert.

Reactions: LauRoMi

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
I believe if there will be a good push from MP's across Canada, they can do some change. If everyone of us approaches the MP in HIS/HER area and submit a Letter (Request) to process the pending applications for CEC from 2019 up to July 2020 (those who exceeded the proposed 6 months of Express Entry Process time). The letter to the MPs has to be united and formatted in a good way by a lower or some sort of expert.
I emailed to my area MP and they told me to wait for another 3 months. I has been waiting since April.

Guri Agam

Jan 14, 2021
I am so stressed about file processing as there is no update in portal and on other side my friend got her CoPR by email . She didn’t get any mail for portal . I don’t know why for everyone the process is different and when I called they said your file is under process. Frustrated from their work now

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
I am so stressed about file processing as there is no update in portal and on other side my friend got her CoPR by email . She didn’t get any mail for portal . I don’t know why for everyone the process is different and when I called they said your file is under process. Frustrated from their work now
Which office sent CoPR to your friend through email.
I am April AOR. All stages of file passed since last three months and file is at Etobicoke.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi! - How do you know that all stages are passed? Through GCMS or CC?
I called them 3 times and everytime they said all stages passed and file is at Etobicoke and wait for the next steps letter that is CoPR i guess.
I ordered notes on 5th jan! So waiting for them and CoPR

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
True. They give mixed reviews. Last week they said your application is approved and its in the Etobicoke office for landing papers. Today I called and they said, its in Ottawa Central intake office and she didn't even confirm that its approved. It's weird. I ordered GCMS last week. i am just waiting.

wyxbay224

Apr 22, 2020
My AOR is April. 19. I called cic today and I was told my criminality is in progress and security doesn't start. I gave biometric on December. 04. Does anyone has the same situation?

Reactions: tinu28111987

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Finally the day has arrived !! Yesterday i received Approval note in my EE profile along COPR # but no email yet from IRCC.

Also there is no document to download in the Portal.

CEC inland: Self + Dependents
AOR: May 09, 2020
Eligibility: Feb 3rd 2021
BIL: June 30, 2020
BIO: Nov 05, 2020
Security: Passed
Criminality: Completed on 23rd Jan 2021
Final decision : Feb 3rd 2021
VO: Ottawa

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I jut got Bio Metric Money refunded today. I was expecting something else. Another week of disappointment.

Reactions: salbh