+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
COPR time!
AOR - 28th Apr
Med - 18th June
BM - 30th Nov
File Approved - 18th Jan (Per CIC Agent)
Profile Approved on CIC - 15th Feb
COPR in EMail - 17th Feb.

Looks like CIC has increased their pace. Hang in there Guys!
Congrats!
When was your background check completed?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
COPR time!
AOR - 28th Apr
Med - 18th June
BM - 30th Nov
File Approved - 18th Jan (Per CIC Agent)
Profile Approved on CIC - 15th Feb
COPR in EMail - 17th Feb.

Looks like CIC has increased their pace. Hang in there Guys!
Congratulations, I love this great news.

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
AOR April 25. Eligibility Passed, Security Passed, Criminality in progress.
Biometric Nov 4.
Still waiting for COPR.
Office CPC-Ottawa.
Anyone in the same situation?

Lizz456

Nov 19, 2020
AOR April 25. Eligibility Passed, Security Passed, Criminality in progress.
Biometric Nov 4.
Still waiting for COPR.
Office CPC-Ottawa.
Anyone in the same situation?
Same situation!
AOR April 24,2020
Everything passed except for criminality
Criminality is in processing since October!
no idea!
workpermit expired! Applied for bowp on November even thats still on processing! Can you guys imagine? Currently unemployed cant even take any job offers because of this! My life is totally on a pause RNOW!
Its more than 10months now! At this point i am seriously regretting about this total Canada decision that i took! Struggled hard to meet the PR points..now new people are getting invitations even with 3/4bands of IELTS. System is totally biased and unfair! Our applications are stuck while people who have applied recently are getting their COPR’s. And they call this a developed country!

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
AOR 4/13, everything passed but security not start since July 2020.
I call CIC last Friday and the agent told me no activity since July 2020.

VLCAY

Oct 21, 2020
Any April AOR waiting with GCMS notes saying file got approved months ago.
Mine was approved on December 1, 2020 based on GCMS notes. But nothing has been updated in cic portal (other than medical June 22, and Biometric November 1).
My AoR is April 09.

losolad

Jun 14, 2016
Same situation!
AOR April 24,2020
Everything passed except for criminality
Criminality is in processing since October!
no idea!
workpermit expired! Applied for bowp on November even thats still on processing! Can you guys imagine? Currently unemployed cant even take any job offers because of this! My life is totally on a pause RNOW!
Its more than 10months now! At this point i am seriously regretting about this total Canada decision that i took! Struggled hard to meet the PR points..now new people are getting invitations even with 3/4bands of IELTS. System is totally biased and unfair! Our applications are stuck while people who have applied recently are getting their COPR’s. And they call this a developed country!
Well all they care about Is generating massive revenue from immigrant paying taxes, people who claim they stand for equity in the society wouldn’t say a dime, because the government priority favors them on a long term. They give such a lazy excuse of Covid, the system is bias simple. They always shift the goal post.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Mine was approved on December 1, 2020 based on GCMS notes. But nothing has been updated in cic portal (other than medical June 22, and Biometric November 1).
My AoR is April 09.
My was all passed and approved on Oct 2 but no message since 5 months of approval.

VLCAY

Oct 21, 2020
My was all passed and approved on Oct 2 but no message since 5 months of approval.
Hope for the best, we'll receive it soon. just now talked with IRCC customer service. The usual Answer waits until the officer contact you.

shehebos

Apr 3, 2019
Any April AOR waiting with GCMS notes saying file got approved months ago.
Same boat, my GCMS note says that the COPR was generated and I have a Txxx number and a Printing Queue number but this was in January and I haven't received anything since then. When I call the agents they tell me that I have to wait till the officer contacts me. Not sure if I can do anything to expedite the process.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Same boat, my GCMS note says that the COPR was generated and I have a Txxx number and a Printing Queue number but this was in January and I haven't received anything since then. When I call the agents they tell me that I have to wait till the officer contacts me. Not sure if I can do anything to expedite the process.
I did send email to my local MP last Friday but no updates still