+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Spoke to IRCC helpline agent yesterday morning. Status all clear since past (appx) 3 months. Final action pending with VO for approval. No further timelines shared.

Arpit1997

Nov 18, 2015
AOR 15th April

eligibility passed
Background passed
Medical passed
Biometric done
Criminality in progress

called IRCC agent told me everything is good with the file criminality has been in progress for 1 month now.
How much more time for the criminality to pass

Lebarn

Nov 13, 2020
I called IRCC yesterday.
CEC Inland
AOR April 2
Biometric completed Nov 17
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Passed
Medicals Pending (Expired)
The agent said they requested the medicals to be extended but the agent working on my case was waiting for approval to extend it. If they can't they will contact me to re do it. My medical literally expired 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping they will bless my file.

I got 2 Ghost Updates last week and I'm really hoping they'll approve it before the end of the week. That would be sweet.

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
Just called cic agent to check my application status, nothing changedsince July 13.

AOR 4/13
Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Criminal pass
Background check still in progress
VO: Ottawa, it doesn’t transfer to local (the agent said it will only transfer to local officer when they need help)

I really don’t know how long I still need to wait for........

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Just called cic agent to check my application status, nothing changedsince July 13.

AOR 4/13
Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Criminal pass
Background check still in progress
VO: Ottawa, it doesn’t transfer to local (the agent said it will only transfer to local officer when they need help)

I really don’t know how long I still need to wait for........
I don't understand how they work. How can they not open your file since July 13 :(
Hang in there buddy !!!

Mta0014

Oct 2, 2020
I saw someone mentioned about email the MP to ask for help, I may send out an email today. I am tired to check the email and cic ...
To be honest, I contacted my MP and got the same useless reply. My AOR is Apr 10 an just criminality left. MP office says they can't do anything as criminality is an RCMP thing.

LauRoMi

May 6, 2020
To be honest, I contacted my MP and got the same useless reply. My AOR is Apr 10 an just criminality left. MP office says they can't do anything as criminality is an RCMP thing.
can an MP actually help fast-track ones application (other than criminality- eg, eligibility) ? How?

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
With official lockdown in Ontario and the processing timelines so far ... Would it be fair to understand no further progress until Jan’21 end of the month???

• Sad
Reactions: tinu28111987