+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Called IRCC and the agent told me that my eligibility and security is passed. Waiting on biometrics to process criminality.

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Called IRCC and the agent told me that my eligibility and security is passed. Waiting on biometrics to process criminality.
What is your AOR ? Have you done biometrics??? Once eligibility is passed, its almost done !!! Yeyyyyyyy for you !!

Tanvirshaikh

Jan 2, 2018
I called the IRCC....the agent said that eligibility has not been started.I dont understand why that is.I can see from this page that most people's eligibility has been passed .My medical is passed.Does that still mean that there are chamves of rejection.Please if anyone can tell me about this.Thanks

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I called the IRCC....the agent said that eligibility has not been started.I dont understand why that is.I can see from this page that most people's eligibility has been passed .My medical is passed.Does that still mean that there are chamves of rejection.Please if anyone can tell me about this.Thanks
Yes medical pass does not mean you qualify and i know many people since Jan 2020 whose eligibility have not started yet. So i can understand your concerns but there nothing more you can do than keep checking your profile.

HelloCanada_2020

Mar 4, 2020
I wonder how you managed to speak to an agent. I have been trying to connect since monday, but always get disconnected due to high volume of calls.