+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today. I could understand that the Ghost Update happened on the same day they marked my Eligibility as Passed.
So, I guess, even you passed the Eligibility. :)
My AOR is May14th. I got MED Passed and BIL July 9...then today July 10 I got an email about my profile being updated but I see no change...i wonder what it means

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today. I could understand that the Ghost Update happened on the same day they marked my Eligibility as Passed.
So, I guess, even you passed the Eligibility. :)
Did u get an email for the ghost update or just opened the portal and found an ghost update?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
My AOR is May14th. I got MED Passed and BIL July 9...then today July 10 I got an email about my profile being updated but I see no change...i wonder what it means
This is also a ghost update only. So something is happening on your application. It's better to order GCMS notes to understand it.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Did u get an email for the ghost update or just opened the portal and found an ghost update?
I didn't receive any email. I verify my profile every Friday. On June 12th, I have observed a ghost update. It's a coincidence that I received the ghost update on the same day I verified my profile. Not sure whether a ghost update without an email stays more than a day.

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
Hi, My spouse & Son's passport are getting renewal . How to add the new passport details to my current applications. Please suggest.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
W
I didn't receive any email. I verify my profile every Friday. On June 12th, I have observed a ghost update. It's a coincidence that I received the ghost update on the same day I verified my profile. Not sure whether a ghost update without an email stays more than a day.
When you say you verify your profile, do you mean you log in to your cic portal. Correct?

Also how long did it take you to get the notes?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
It is also mentioned in the notes that Criminality is on hold due to missing Biometrics.
Security will start only after Criminality.

Fingers crossed to open the Biometrics soon.
I called IRCC today and they said my security is passed. And I asked if eligibility is still under processing. Then she said, no. Security, eligibility, and medicals passed. Criminality is pending.

Reactions: ncrohith

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
W
When you say you verify your profile, do you mean you log in to your cic portal. Correct?

Also how long did it take you to get the notes?
That's correct. I log in to the portal and verify it.
I ordered GCMS notes 2 times. The first one (in May) came on the 30th day and the second one (in June) on the 16th day.

Reactions: Walle_007

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
I called IRCC today and they said my security is passed. And I asked if eligibility is still under processing. Then she said, no. Security, eligibility, and medicals passed. Criminality is pending.
Wow. This is great. Hopefully, Criminality will be closed soon after we submit biometrics.

From the notes, I can see that my security is on hold with the US. There are 2 communications with the US. One on Biography which returned 'No Reportable Trace' and another one on Biometrics which is on hold due to missing biometrics information.

I assume my security is also passed since I also see a similar update on my application status. 'Pending your action' is changed to 'Submitted'. I'll order another notes by the end of this month.

Reactions: amala1611

yalink

Apr 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
Bridging open work permit question

So, my PR application progress is at 35% at the moment, and I paid for Biometrics fee when applying for that. Since all Biometric services are not available until further notice, I couldn't get my biometrics done.

Today, I have to apply for BOWP and it asks me if I gave my biometrics before and when I choose the option "I didn't", it charges me another Biometrics fee.

So, it makes me pay the $85 fee twice for two different applications.

Anyone had the same issue? Should I pay twice or choose the option "I had my biometrics done" and put a note in the "Client Information" section?

Thanks in advance!!