+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
For Medical in GTA - Contact visadoctor.ca... I got it done with them last week.
For PCC - I applied on April 21, they opened my application on April 30th and it's still in processing.
Hi! Have you started your EE profile before you book an appointment for upfront medical? What sort of documents or information does the clinic asks you to bring? Thank you

Mahsapr

Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have an emergency question.

I received my ITA in April with score of 456.
In my application profile I mentioned that I have a job offer and I mentioned it’s title “NOC number”, but for the next question in my profile I mentioned that the job offer is not valid because I did not have LMIA and I DID NOT CLAIMED ANY POINTS (50 points) for my job offer.

the question is that now after getting my ITA, in my document checklist it is asking me to submit a job offer. Do I have to show them the job offer that I mentioned in my profile? That job offer and that job is not available anymore because of corona and I didi not claimed any points for job offer. Do you think that it is ok if I tell them that I did not claimed job offer points? Or show them the job offer of another job that I recently received?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
I believe you can take an appointment for an upfront medical exam before starting your EE, but it is better to check with the clinic itself first
If you are in Canada, They would check for your invitation letter/ITA. I was asked to show the Invite.

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Hello! For upfront medical, Is it required to start your EE profile first? What information or documents would the clinic be asking from me? Thank you!
you can have upfront medical exam before creating EE profile. some of people do that and they are fine. As the clinic just need your ID and ask you what are you taking medical for? just answer them: for permanent resident. I have a friend did medical exam in Aug 2019, she entered the pool Oct 2019, got AOR Nov 15 2019. She got medical result passed 2 weeks after that. She always push me to have it as soon as possible before I finished 1 year experience, but I didnt and regret when pandemic hits us, making me quite struggle to book appt for a month

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
If you are in Canada, They would check for your invitation letter/ITA. I was asked to show the Invite.
They didnt ask me at all. maybe it depends on the clinic. I even ask them do I need to give them my application number, they said no

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi friends, please I need your help, I submitted my Express entry application (CEC) and received an AOR. I included my Master's degree certificate and transcript and also my bachelor's degree certificate but I forgot to include my bachelor's degree transcript. Would this be an issue considering I did my Masters's degree here in Canada?
if yes is it advisable to submit using the webform

Mahsapr

Jan 21, 2020
Hi friends,
please help me.

I recently got my ITA. The problem is that in my first form I mentioned that I have a job offer but because I did not had LMIA for that I didn’t claimed any points for my job offer and that job offer was not valid. Now in my current checklist it is asking for a job offer? I don’t have that offer anymore ( the job does not exist anymore ). What should I do now? Is it ok if I just tell them I did not claimed any points for job offer?

yalink

Apr 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
Hi friends, please I need your help, I submitted my Express entry application (CEC) and received an AOR. I included my Master's degree certificate and transcript and also my bachelor's degree certificate but I forgot to include my bachelor's degree transcript. Would this be an issue considering I did my Masters's degree here in Canada?
I don't believe it's mentioned anywhere that you must submit your transcripts in addition to certificates. I only uploaded my diplomas. You should be fine.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Has anyone got a status/seek bar on their express entry profile after documents submission. I applied on May 5, got AOR on May 6. But there is no status bar as of now! Anyone has got it?

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Guys got my ITA on 9th april. But i have one query. I work as a partime at bell but my average hours are 28 per week. I will be completing 1560 hrs in June which will be 13 months. Am I still eligible to submit my application.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
on dump question guys. What does these transcripts mean? Marksheets? or ECA from WES?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Guys got my ITA on 9th april. But i have one query. I work as a partime at bell but my average hours are 28 per week. I will be completing 1560 hrs in June which will be 13 months. Am I still eligible to submit my application.
Are you claiming points for this as canada-job offer? If so, my understanding is that it has to be minimum 35-40 hours a week and you also need a reference letter from the employer stating so (mentioning fulltime or 40 hours a week employment for a minimum of one year after getting PR). If not, you can add this to personal section and submit anytime.