+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

LIMA_Help

May 18, 2015
Hi All
I got ITA under CEC , I have 1 year of work experience in Canada and recently my Work permit extended for 2 years till 2022, in my work permit offer letter all the points are mentioned except this job offer will be valid for more 1 year post PR, but valid till date is mentioned
As HR is not ready to provide any letter with NOC code , Roles and responsibility etc,
Can I use this as offer letter ?

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi, I have questions with regards to LOE. Is it ok to submit it with each documents that need LOE or just one LOE for all? I mean like, if one employment reference needs LOE, I will attach the LOE to it, then another one for another reference, then another one for the POF, and so on. Those will juts be short LOEs. Would that be ok to do, or just provide one LOE in the client information?Thank you.
There is no hard and fast rule for LoE. It's based on need. In couple of places, i have added LOE along with the sections. And whatever explanations not covered under the sections, i added it under Client information. You are the best judge in your case.

Reactions: horizonj

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Has anyone got progress bar on their EE profile? Got AOR on 5th May, but there’s no progress bar in my profile.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi everyone,what else do you have to put in your LOE, aside from POF and any other issues known to you? Like do you have to narrate/explain when you applied and received your PGWP, that you worked during implied status. Are these infos not available to the officer? Thanks for your response.

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
I got letter to do a biometrics, but no appointment
So no appointment then. I have been searching for any news that what is gonna happen with this situation but couldn't find anything? Is there anyone who has info when getting an appointment will be available from Service Canada?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Guys I am April 20Aor.
I have realized that my employer (restaurant owner) forgot to put his title in reference letter..
It ends like this...

If you have any questions or require further information, you can reach out at xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx.xxxx@yahoo.com

Thank you,

SIGNATURE.......
Full Name

What should I Do. Cic instructions mentioned that title should be there.
Should I request a new letter and send it ?

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I have a Spanish Police Cert without expiration, that I got translated while in Norway, by a certified English translator. I used that to apply for the IEC open work permit, and it was excepted without issue.

I am about to submit my documents for PR, and I would like to get the Spanish Police Cert translated by a Canadian certified translator, and get it stamped/notarized by the Spanish embassy. As it is kind of recommended by the CIC.

Can anyone recommend a certified Canadian English translator in Toronto?

And, does anyone know if the Spanish Embassy/Consulate would be likely to stamp/notarize such a translation if I can get it? As I might not, due to the virus.

If it is not possible, I will likely reuse my original translation, with a letter of explanation, citing the virus as a reason. If anyone has experience with that, and has some insights if that is a good idea or not, I would really appreciate it.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Guys I am April 20Aor.
I have realized that my employer (restaurant owner) forgot to put his title in reference letter..
It ends like this...

If you have any questions or require further information, you can reach out at xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx.xxxx@yahoo.com

Thank you,

SIGNATURE.......
Full Name

What should I Do. Cic instructions mentioned that title should be there.
Should I request a new letter and send it ?
Anyone please?

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a confusion...my employer put my NOC code on the reference letter. Is that ok if my employer put the noc on the letter? Please give some advice!

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
If you get another letter with his title, you can send it via a Web form as an additional document.
Should I get it thou, or missing title isn't big deal? what do u suggest?
Also Salary is mentioned in hourly basis. is that fine too?

Appreciate your advice.

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hi everyone, I have a confusion...my employer put my NOC code on the reference letter. Is that ok if my employer put the noc on the letter? Please give some advice!
It is definitely okay if your employer have classified jobs in NOC codes. I even have my NOC code on my letter because my HR gave me in writing that this is my NOC code.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Regards,
Gagandeep Singh Sidhu

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Should I get it thou, or missing title isn't big deal? what do u suggest?
Also Salary is mentioned in hourly basis. is that fine too?

Appreciate your advice.
It would be better to get another letter with details. We don't want to take risks.
It's fine to mention in hourly wage.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary