+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Weird. I submitted my documents 2 days ago (May 8th) and paid only $1125. I wonder if they will update the application with "Extra payment required" notification or something.
you should pay the difference now and send the receipt. It would avoid any delay I believe. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they check your application and issue an extra payment request The correct fees will only be updated in the system on June 2nd.

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
My AOR is April 9th & I still haven’t received BIL or updates on medical. Is everyone on the same boat?

yalink

Apr 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
you should pay the difference now and send the receipt. It would avoid any delay I believe. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they check your application and issue an extra payment request The correct fees will only be updated in the system on June 2nd.
Thanks, I will follow that route. How can I upload the receipt though? I already submitted my application and can't see anything about adding additional documents anymore.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Thanks, I will follow that route. How can I upload the receipt though? I already submitted my application and can't see anything about adding additional documents anymore.
through web form.

Reactions: yalink

Prasunjha86

Dec 3, 2019
Hello,

Even i made the funds as "0" for CEC and it didn't ask for uploading documents in the section. I think that is enough and no Letter of explanation is required. Anyone can confirm?
After a bit of investigation, I finally found the solution to this. Enter any valid amount in the proof of funds section and provide letter of explanation stating that POF not required as I receio ITA under CEC category.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
I got letter to do a biometrics, but no appointment
When did you send your application and are they gonna give you an appointment or you haven't picked a date to?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I just completed my Medicals today with Visa Doctors on Bathurst and St. Clair W in Toronto.
Did they do a complete check, I heard some said that they did not take their Blood Pressure or eyes test. I know they are listed in the Panel physicians list.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Yes Visa doctors are doing it now. I got an appointment with ATCC for next week. Even they are doing appointments, if you send them an email.
What is the ATCC?
Hi
I have one query. Today Canadian Experience Class draw came 455 and the last one was 464. Is that means there is less candidate were in the pool who belongs to CEC. My question is that my CRS score is 454 and I am qualified for CEC class. If next draw came less than 455 is there any chances for me to get invitation?
Hoping for reply
Thank You
Regards
Hope that you already got invited, the last one was 452

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Weird. I submitted my documents 2 days ago (May 8th) and paid only $1125. I wonder if they will update the application with "Extra payment required" notification or something.
I have paid same amount. Applied 5 days ago. ughh I am bit worried now

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
After a bit of investigation, I finally found the solution to this. Enter any valid amount in the proof of funds section and provide letter of explanation stating that POF not required as I receio ITA under CEC category.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.
Thank you. so you mean, we can put whatever my account balance is and provide a LoE. My account balance is less than the expected funds. But since CEC category give an LOE. correct?

yalink

Apr 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
I have paid same amount. Applied 5 days ago. ughh I am bit worried now
I just paid $285 through the ePayment portal they mentioned in the article and sent the receipt through the web form.

I wish we could submit 2 weeks ago so we wouldn't have to pay that payable difference. :rolleyes: