+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2019 Applicants

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I also got the same email, I have an account in WES just updated my recipient IRCC and paid $33 fees. They sent my report to IRCC same day.

They charged me over $220 although I told them that I had WES account and ECA is ready to submit to IRCC if they can switch my WES account in US to Canada. They said I needed to create a WES account in Canada first, then send them a request to tranfer over my ECA from US account to Canada account. Eventually, I was charged more than $220.

XMannn

Mar 24, 2019
AOR April 11
MEP May 24

Just checked my account, it say application updated, but I don't see any updates (ghost update I guess?) Anyone has the same situation after MEP?

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
AOR April 11
MEP May 24

Just checked my account, it say application updated, but I don't see any updates (ghost update I guess?) Anyone has the same situation after MEP?
Yeah it is a ghost update. depending on what is your background screening status, it will be IP1 or IP2.

Reactions: XMannn

XMannn

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah it is a ghost update. depending on what is your background screening status, it will be IP1 or IP2.
Thanks Zak8!

The day of MEP, my BG status also got updated to "we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information", which based on what I read, is IP2 already?

Reactions: Zak8 and Benbou012

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I got MEP passed on May 16 and nothing is updated after that. I just checked my account and it's still being said that my eligibility and background check are being processed. How long can someone receive a PPR or interview appointment after he/she got her MEP passed? I'm CEC_inland, 1 applicant, no spouse, no children.

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
No concrete dates but usually from Immi tracker and different groups I have observed 21 - 60 days on average after MEP if all the documents are good enough.

kapoor11

Apr 16, 2019
Hey guys,

Just thought I would share my timeline here if it helps anyone else. Also, feel free to let me know your thoughts!

CEC Inland Application, no dependents.

ITA: March 6, 2019
AoR: April 9, 2019
MEP: May 22, 2019 Note: Right after this my background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" Not sure if this means I went straight to IP2 and skipped IP1?
Update by Email: May 23, 2019 (I think this was for passing the medical, it just showed up a day later in my inbox. Apparently, this is very normal and people usually get this update a day after medical passed reflects on their application)
Ghost Update: May 29,2019. My application said it has been updated but none of the fields had changed. There was no email for this. Again, not sure what this means and which stage I'm at.

Thanks and good luck to you all with your applications :)