+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2019 Applicants

Gur91

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
AOR april 2
MEP May 5

Got email from WES that IRCC couldnot access your account online.

sannas

Jul 3, 2018
AOR: April 7th
Medical: May 23rd
Got a "Ready for Visa" email with the request to submit my passport and ANNEX A today, but my account status is still "We are processing your background check" and "We do not need additional documents".
The email came from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, so it looks legit
(I am googling it right now and seems like it is how it's supposed to be, but it feels too early?)

Vancouver, BC

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Got a "Ready for Visa" email with the request to submit my passport and ANNEX A today, but my account status is still "We are processing your background check" and "We do not need additional documents".
(I am googling it right now and seems like it is how it's supposed to be, but it feels too early?)

Vancouver, BC
This is legit. Your account won't change until your passport has reached CIC and your CoPR is generated.

Reactions: sannas

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018

Vancouver, BC
Wow!! Your application was processed so fast!! Congratulations!

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019

Vancouver, BC

----

Wao, I am so jealous. My application case is very simple: inland CEC, one applicant, 1 Canadian working experience and more than 3 foreign working experience but mine is being processed longer than average because I got ECA provided by WES-USA but IRCC wants me to submit ECA provided by WES Canada. So, I contacted WES Canada to make a request regarding to my ECA a month ago but it just replied me yesterday that it received my request and it's being processed, even though I told a WES's agent that it's urgent that can delay my PR application process but apparently WES doesn't care. WTH!!

Enigmabase

May 16, 2019

Vancouver, BC
Congratulations. 1st PPR on this thread?

nrpw33

Feb 23, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2019

Vancouver, BC

Congratulations! Did you have a long travel history? Anything you can think of that might have helped with the fast processing time?

sannas

Jul 3, 2018
Congratulations! Did you have a long travel history? Anything you can think of that might have helped with the fast processing time?
Thanks!

All my documents were Canadian - diploma, work experience, etc. I didn't need to do background checks from other countries and did not have any foreign work experience/bank accounts/debt. I also have almost nonexistent travel history (Canada/home country/2 short trips outside those two). It's also for a single applicant. So it should have been easy to check, that's all I can think of.

----

Wao, I am so jealous. My application case is very simple: inland CEC, one applicant, 1 Canadian working experience and more than 3 foreign working experience but mine is being processed longer than average because I got ECA provided by WES-USA but IRCC wants me to submit ECA provided by WES Canada. So, I contacted WES Canada to make a request regarding to my ECA a month ago but it just replied me yesterday that it received my request and it's being processed, even though I told a WES's agent that it's urgent that can delay my PR application process but apparently WES doesn't care. WTH!!
Sorry, hopefully they will do it ASAP though.

Reactions: Yaha14