+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2019 Applicants

Enigmabase

May 16, 2019
Hi All,
ITA April 2, 2019
AOR April 29, 2019
3 Dependents ( 2 Kids Canadian Citizens)
CEC Inland (Edmonton)

Last edited:
Reactions: Benbou012

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi guys,
Here is my timeline so far:

ITA March 20
AOR April 12
PNP-CEC Inland

Cheers,

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My timeline:
EE_CEC inland

ITA: March 20
AoR: April 2
MEP: May 16 (upfront medical check)
Expected completion: October 2019

It's still said that my application is still being processed and no update so far. However last Thursday, I got an email from WES to say that IRCC needs to verify my ECA reports for my education outside Canada by accessing to my WES account because IRCC is not the recipient. I was asked to create a WES Canada account and have IRCC added as a recipient so that my education outside Canada will be approved and as a result of this, I can get points for this.

I did WES US in 2018 for the graduate study purpose in the U.S and I was sent a copy of my ECA later by WES US that was used to submit to IRCC for my Canadian PR application under CEC class. I really didn't know WES Canada is available.

I called to WES Canada and I was asked to submit a request via Contact US on Thursday (all requests must be written to be approved via Contact US on its website). I haven't heard anything from WES yet while it is supposed to have 48 hours for WES to respond a request. So, I guess, my application is being delayed to approve due to my ECA matter. Is it right?

Does anyone have this experience? Waiting is not happy

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Anybody got the request for BIL or RCMP as I didn't get the request for any yet.

If anybody got the request after how long medicals passed did you receive the BIL or RCMP.

Thanks.

CEC - Inland

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi guys,
Just passed my meds,

INLAND PNP CEC
ITA: MARCH 20
AOR: APRIL 12
MED PASSED: MAY 23

Cheers,

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
My timeline:
EE_CEC inland

ITA: March 20
AoR: April 2
MEP: May 16 (upfront medical check)
Expected completion: October 2019

It's still said that my application is still being processed and no update so far. However last Thursday, I got an email from WES to say that IRCC needs to verify my ECA reports for my education outside Canada by accessing to my WES account because IRCC is not the recipient. I was asked to create a WES Canada account and have IRCC added as a recipient so that my education outside Canada will be approved and as a result of this, I can get points for this.

I did WES US in 2018 for the graduate study purpose in the U.S and I was sent a copy of my ECA later by WES US that was used to submit to IRCC for my Canadian PR application under CEC class. I really didn't know WES Canada is available.

I called to WES Canada and I was asked to submit a request via Contact US on Thursday (all requests must be written to be approved via Contact US on its website). I haven't heard anything from WES yet while it is supposed to have 48 hours for WES to respond a request. So, I guess, my application is being delayed to approve due to my ECA matter. Is it right?

Does anyone have this experience? Waiting is not happy
I also got the same email, I have an account in WES just updated my recipient IRCC and paid $33 fees. They sent my report to IRCC same day.