+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2019 Applicants

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Got Passport request letter this morning.
Congratulations, bro!

My file is being prossed in Edmonton vo as well. Just curious to ask, have you called CIC before ppr? When did you pass your eligibility? It was before or after your ADR?
I submitted ADR on July 30 and no update s since then. Even my ADR status keeps saying “ the documents you provided have been uploaded “... is this normal?
Thanks !

Enigmabase

May 16, 2019
Congratulations, bro!

My file is being prossed in Edmonton vo as well. Just curious to ask, have you called CIC before ppr? When did you pass your eligibility? It was before or after your ADR?
I submitted ADR on July 30 and no update s since then. Even my ADR status keeps saying “ the documents you provided have been uploaded “... is this normal?
Thanks !
I called CIC a couple of times and was told my eligibility was under review. I did not get a notice that my eligibility had passed. Your status after the ADR is normal. It will change soon and hopefully you will get your PPR right after that.

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I called CIC a couple of times and was told my eligibility was under review. I did not get a notice that my eligibility had passed. Your status after the ADR is normal. It will change soon and hopefully you will get your PPR right after that.
Thanks for your kind words, buddy.

At least your timeline brings me some peaceful minds. I really doubt my ADR status will change since it’s been almost 2 months and no updates at all....

I passed the eligibility before I got ADR request..: hopefully I’m not being under the comprehensive security screening...
Finger crossed...

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
6-month processing time will be ended next week and still no updates or changes in my PR application. VO is Vancouver.

Ordered ATIP notes last week and waiting for the results. Don't know why it has taken so long to process my application but base on my observation in this forum, it usually comes out with the problems or refusal as an application takes more than 5-6 months to get approved.

My patience is dyingggg

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
6-month processing time will be ended next week and still no updates or changes in my PR application. VO is Vancouver.

Ordered ATIP notes last week and waiting for the results. Don't know why it has taken so long to process my application but base on my observation in this forum, it usually comes out with the problems or refusal as an application takes more than 5-6 months to get approved.

My patience is dyingggg
No no ... January to April applications are taking bit longer than May onwards... don't lose hope .. hang in there .. my friend applied in jan and got in july .. every case and officer is different... you are almost there .. good luck

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Thanks for motivating me. I think that IRCC is challenging my patience and hope. lol

How do you know Jan-April applications are taking a little bit longer than May onwards? I haven't heard anything. If you know anything, please sahre with us.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Thanks for motivating me. I think that IRCC is challenging my patience and hope. lol

How do you know Jan-April applications are taking a little bit longer than May onwards? I haven't heard anything. If you know anything, please sahre with us.
I am just observing that since long time ..

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
When it takes so long to process the applications, it makes me worry a lot. Hopefully don't get a bad news in the next days

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
When it takes so long to process the applications, it makes me worry a lot. Hopefully don't get a bad news in the next days
order notes.. if you want to be sure

anuj_walia

Sep 25, 2019
AOR: April 14
MEP: May 27

Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office , Sydney
NOC: 2174

Current status: BG in progress
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not Started

GCMS Notes:
Ordered on 19th August, but no update

Any one having a similar case

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
AOR: April 14
MEP: May 27

Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office , Sydney
NOC: 2174

Current status: BG in progress
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not Started

GCMS Notes:
Ordered on 19th August, but no update

Any one having a similar case
Same .. aor june 29 .. medical passed on aug 7 and gcms order on aug 16 nothing yet .. only security is left.. Sydney

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Same .. aor june 29 .. medical passed on aug 7 and gcms order on aug 16 nothing yet .. only security is left.. Sydney
I got aor april 23rd
Medical passed june 3rd inside canada application
Still no update, is this normal?

Last update was checking criminality

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I got aor april 23rd