CEC April 2019 Applicants

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Does anyone know how long it will take to get security done?

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys! (Please have a look and advise)

Aor: Mar 14th 2019
Category: CEC (not sure about what is inland) - I am in living and working in Canada.
I called and spoke to the agent (last week) and they said all steps have been done and there is nothing to be done. I asked again about the next step and they said there is nothing remaining everything is already done and looks perfect.

Agent said - they are just waiting to finalize your application.

Question - It would be great if you guys could provide some info - is there any time line in general after all passed to receive the confirmation email?
I read on one of the thread that it takes 2-3 months to receive the confirmation email once everything is passed. Is it true?
If everything is passed what does still finalizing mean?

Please share your suggestions as it will help calm the anxiety for me and others who may be in same situation.

Thank you!!

nrpw33

Feb 23, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Hey guys, just got PPR, 142 days from AOR to PPR. Maybe my timeline can help someone, here it is!

Stream: CEC Inland

Nationality: Australian

Visa Office: Vancouver Immigration

IELTS: Aug 18, 2018 [L 9, R 9, W 8.5, S 9]

ITA: Apr 3, 2019 [460 points]

AOR: Apr 6, 2019

MEP: May 21, 2019

GCMS Notes Generated: Jun 10, 2019 [Elig: NS / Sec: NS / Crim: In Pr... Office: Vancouver)

AOR of CSE: Jul 17, 2019 [Sent them my new WP]

Ghost Update: Jul 26, 2019

Called IRCC: Jul 26, 2019 [Eligibility, Criminality & Security all finished]

Landing E-mail: Aug 19, 2019

Landing Interview / COPR: Aug 30, 2019

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys, just got PPR, 142 days from AOR to PPR. Maybe my timeline can help someone, here it is!

Stream: CEC Inland

Nationality: Australian

Visa Office: Vancouver Immigration

IELTS: Aug 18, 2018 [L 9, R 9, W 8.5, S 9]

ITA: Apr 3, 2019 [460 points]

AOR: Apr 6, 2019

MEP: May 21, 2019

GCMS Notes Generated: Jun 10, 2019 [Elig: NS / Sec: NS / Crim: In Pr... Office: Vancouver)

AOR of CSE: Jul 17, 2019 [Sent them my new WP]

Ghost Update: Jul 26, 2019

Called IRCC: Jul 26, 2019 [Eligibility, Criminality & Security all finished]

Landing E-mail: Aug 19, 2019

Landing Interview / COPR: Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Have you applied for GCMS notes before PPR?

guilgomes1093

Mar 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
Doc's Request.
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2019
LANDED..........
18-08-2019
Hello everybody, I have just received my PR Card and I am happy to share my timeline with you!

ITA: March 06 2019
AOR: Apr 02 2019
MEP: May 15 2019
01 Ghost update e-mail: May 16 2019
02 Ghost update NO e-mail; "Profile updated": July 05 2019
PPR - Ready for Visa e-mail: July 08 2019
Sent Passport for Visa: July 09 2019
Received CO-PR/Passport: Aug 02 2019
Landed (Pearson Airport): Aug 18 2019
Received PR Card: Sep 03 2019

CEC Inland with LMIA NOC 6313
PPR E-mail from: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
VO - Ottawa

Wishing all of you good luck and a quick completion of your application

Reactions: Enigmabase

miguelomaniac

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys! I've been lurking on this thread for a while now just wanted to share my experience with you. This is my timeline:

ITA: March 20, 2019
Docs Submitted: April 4, 2019
AOR: April 4, 2019
MEP: May 17, 2019
Request for RCMP criminal record for wife: May 18, 2019
RCMP criminal record uploaded: June 11, 2019
GCMS notes request on June 17, 2019
GCMS notes received on July 18, 2019
Sent new employment letters on July 26, 2019
NEW GCMS notes requested on September 04 2019
PPR September 5, 2019

Once I got my first set of GCMS notes I noticed that the officer was not satisfied with the employment letters provided.

I made the dumb mistake of copy and pasting almost everything from the NOC code duties. I do know that in my case I caused my application to go into REVIEW REQUIRED because of this. But it wasn't the end of the world!

I asked in a couple threads in this forum on how to proceed and they told me to request new letters from my employers only paraphrasing the NOC code description of duties. And that is what I did right away.

Just as I was thinking that they wouldn't even consider my new letters and had just ordered new GCMS notes yesterday I got the PPR without receiving any ghost updates.

Just wanted to say that, keep having faith guys, and even if you made a mistake (or a dumb one like mine), there are still ways to fix it, you just need to be proactive.

I wish that all of you here still waiting for the PPR to get it as soon as possible. :)

Reactions: Enigmabase

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hi All,

AOR: March 14th
August 1st week: all stages passed
Still no PPR email

All stages seems to be passed around Aug 1st week. It's been almost a one month but no updates. Still no golden email; any one else is in same situation all passed but no golden email? I have completed almost 6 months and if there's anyone else in situation then please share your thoughts.

Thanks and all the best to everyone!

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello all,
I have been the silent member of this forum. I would like to share my time line.

AOR: 2nd April, 2019.
Medical passed: 15th May, 2019.
PPR: 5th September, 2019.

Once I passed my medicals, I called CIC after 15 days hoping to hear about eligibility passed. However, agent told me that my file has review required and my file has been moved to Edmonton office from Sydney, NS. I was so worried that this may delay my application. I called CIC every month to check if there is any update or not, I received same answer all time that Eligibility is review requires. Last time I called on 30th August and status was the same. I received my PPR on 5th September and visa office was Edmonton. So. I wish all the best who are waiting and do not loose hope even if you have review required. Every case is different and you only have to be patient.

Have a great day all.

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
Hi All,

AOR: March 14th
August 1st week: all stages passed
Still no PPR email

All stages seems to be passed around Aug 1st week. It's been almost a one month but no updates. Still no golden email; any one else is in same situation all passed but no golden email? I have completed almost 6 months and if there's anyone else in situation then please share your thoughts.

Thanks and all the best to everyone!
Hey,
I am kinda in the same boat. I was told by 3 different agents and Ralph that my application is approved. My Aor is March 4th......6month time frame has passed. Still no update or golden email. Sent a webform....got no reply.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain.
IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.
Sep 6: PPR
After I recieved PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.

Note: On Aug 28, I had my local MP’s office call up IRCC after explaining this issue to them. Maybe it helped send the case officer a reminder to look into my case. I just don’t know :)

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hey,
I am kinda in the same boat. I was told by 3 different agents and Ralph that my application is approved. My Aor is March 4th......6month time frame has passed. Still no update or golden email. Sent a webform....got no reply.
Any update/good new?
Thanks.

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hi guys, could you please share the answers for the following:
a) do some receive physical mail or email ? The letter is about asking to come for interview depending on the location city where we live in Toronto?
b) Any members around Toronto/Ontario who waited over 1-2 months for the email/mail after 6 months of time?
c) do they send email in the morning/afternoon/evening generally?
d) did any member here requested gems notes after 6 months when they said all passed. And if you received it what was the reason for delay?

Sorry for too many questions but I think truly many may have will have same thoughts and if you all can kindly share then it will help a lot with positive motivation. Don’t think some members like us aren’t lucky to have everything approved in 2/3/4 months like most in express Entry even if they reside outside.

Thank you in advance.