Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks.

Im waiting for my GCMS notes. My account says
'Were reviewing your eligibility'
we dont need any additional documents.
Were processing your background check'

IP1 OR IP2?
I'm still in IP1. No updates since the day I cleared my medicals exactly a month ago.

So, yours is IP2 I believe. How many days has it been since your AOR?

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
81 days today :)
Good for you, at least you seem to be moving faster than me :)

People have been saying that CEC stream slowed down due to high volume of student visa/permit applications in the summer months. I hope that was the case and that we'll catch up with the other streams in the upcoming weeks. *Fingers crossed*

Carly44

May 28, 2017
W
Good for you, at least you seem to be moving faster than me :)

People have been saying that CEC stream slowed down due to high volume of student visa/permit applications in the summer months. I hope that was the case and that we'll catch up with the other streams in the upcoming weeks. *Fingers crossed*
When was you AOR? Sorry i couldn't see it on ur immitraccker link , where are you from? I know some nationalities move quicker than others unfortunately

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
When was you AOR? Sorry i couldn't see it on ur immitraccker link , where are you from? I know some nationalities move quicker than others unfortunately
I thought it was showing up on the link, no problem. I'm Turkish, processing times should be near average according to ImmiTracker although I don't know where my file is. I'm inland. My AOR was on May 30.

Reactions: Tomi2

wlhlyon

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks.

Im waiting for my GCMS notes. My account says
'Were reviewing your eligibility'
we dont need any additional documents.
Were processing your background check'

IP1 OR IP2?
You are in IP2, when did your BGC change last time, I'm in IP2 since August 4th

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
e-apr on June 6 and still havent seen medical passed yet. Anyone has the same time frame? Seems like CEC is very slow.
Hey Pal,
I'm EE-CEC applicant and received AOR by June 20, 2017. I'm still waiting for medicals to pass. The only thing that changed in my application so far is status of "additional documents", it changed from 'additional documents are being reviewed' to 'additional documents are uploaded' > 'additional documents are reviewed' & as of today it says "we do not need any additional documents"

Reactions: Tomi2

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
e-apr on June 6 and still havent seen medical passed yet. Anyone has the same time frame? Seems like CEC is very slow.
Dude.. Immigration is a privilege not the right. Don't be thank less..I applied for PNP PR OINP Masters on August 31 2016 still no medical request. Now I applied in express Entry. Total $3K invested and still no hope. Be thankful that you are getting a chance to live in this great country and CIC agents do not discrminate. I know some of the streams are shitty such as PNP PR paper based, but still I can't be thank less

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Dude.. Immigration is a privilege not the right. Don't be thank less..I applied for PNP PR OINP Masters on August 31 2016 still no medical request. Now I applied in express Entry. Total $3K invested and still no hope. Be thankful that you are getting a chance to live in this great country and CIC agents do not discrminate. I know some of the streams are shitty such as PNP PR paper based, but still I can't be thank less

I always feel like I'm the only one who echoes this sentiment. Good to see someone else reminding those that need this reminder