+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello guys!
I have been a lurker at this thread for some time, checking on everyone's status about the PR. Just got my eCOPR so thought I should give back and let you guys know my timeline.

Invitation received : July 19th, 2020
AOR: Sep 21st
Medicals Passed: Nov 3rd

There was a huge silence in between. I did receive a couple of ghost updates towards the end, in April end to May start for the most part but I didn't keep records of the dates. Didn't call them at any point.

Then finally
Received portal email asking for information : May 6, 2021
Received credentials : May 8
Uploaded photo and address : May 12
Received eCOPR and confirmation email: May 13
Waiting for the card now.

VO : Etobicoke

It was definitely a long wait and I totally understand how you guys are feeling awaiting decision. But it will come soon, be hopeful. I will try my best to answer any questions you have. Best of luck guys! and Cheers!!
hi,

Its just your current address and a photo and other details they asked thats it we need to reply correct?
can you please confirm

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
may I ask you what is the outline of email just to be sure, photo, asked details and address declaration?
The first email on Monday was address, uci, name, basic info. Second email from yesterday was photo uploading and declare I live in Canada right now. Third email today is copr.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
The first email on Monday was address, uci, name, basic info. Second email from yesterday was photo uploading and declare I live in Canada right now. Third email today is copr.
Thank you, I did sent the information but I was confused whether to send photo or not

Sardee

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
I just received portal email. Guys, do i need to provide my spouse’s email address as well in her information column or Can we leave it blank? My email address (PA) is the only one they need to send the credentials for both of us right ? Please confirm!! Do we need to provide residential address too in first email @TheRubs ? I don’t see any instructions for that. TIA

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I just received portal email. Guys, do i need to provide my spouse’s email address as well in her information column or Can we leave it blank? My email address (PA) is the only one they need to send the credentials for both of us right ? Please confirm!! Do we need to provide residential address too in first email @TheRubs ? I don’t see any instructions for that. TIA
Oops sorry. No address for the first email. Just these:
ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

Reactions: Sardee