+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Guys I got portal email today. AOR Sep 9th. All passed around April 20th (not sure exactly when). Got 2 GU when my everything was passed and another GU last Saturday. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations! Ircc person mentioned, everything looks good and all stages passed. But I never received gu's and in the portal it still shows reviewing eligibility!

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations! Ircc person mentioned, everything looks good and all stages passed. But I never received gu's and in the portal it still shows reviewing eligibility!
Yeah as far as I know my final decision was made at least 2 weeks ago (I called them at the time) but it took a while for them to further finalize my application. Good luck my friend.

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
I got portal confirmation email and soon after I reply to it, I got credentials. I uploaded my photo in it. Waiting for CoPR.

AOR - Sep 25
Only GU - Apr 25
Portal credentials - May 17

Will keep you posted. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: stacky and Raj90Raj

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Yeah as far as I know my final decision was made at least 2 weeks ago (I called them at the time) but it took a while for them to further finalize my application. Good luck my friend.
Congratulations. Did you get Copr or portal email only? From which VO did you get email?

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that they sent a portal link on May 14th but I checked all my inboxes and there is nothing there!! She said to just wait... has this happened to anyone before? What to do...

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that they sent a portal link on May 14th but I checked all my inboxes and there is nothing there!! She said to just wait... has this happened to anyone before? What to do...
This is really frustrating especially after waiting for so long. Hopefully it gets resolved soon and you receive the email.

Are you from GTA? Also what is your application status in CIC portal?

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
This is really frustrating especially after waiting for so long. Hopefully it gets resolved soon and you receive the email.

Are you from GTA? Also what is your application status in CIC portal?
It is so frustrating.... Yes I am from GTA, my application status is still in progress on the CIC portal