Second: Edmonton
Pr card office: Etobicoke
Aor:13 sep
Medical:29 oct
Biometric: 7 nov
Criminality: 12 feb
Security and eligibility:17 april

on 29 got COPR number in cic portal
30 april got COPR letter through email ( as per letter i have to mail COPR copy and picture )

i did not get any email to create any portal. No Call to verify address

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Here is my profile cec inland+ Spouse
Primary office: ottawa
Second: Edmonton
Pr card office: Etobicoke
Aor:13 sep
Medical:29 oct
Biometric: 7 nov
Criminality: 12 feb
Security and eligibility:17 april

on 29 got COPR number in cic portal
30 april got COPR letter through email ( as per letter i have to mail COPR copy and picture )

i did not get any email to create any portal. No Call to verify address
Congrats and thanks for sharing the details.

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Finally I have my profile approved in Portal :) with COPR Numbers for self and 2 dependents. Can someone please tell me what will be the process in this case to get the COPR & PR Card. So far I do not have any emails.

AOR - 09SEP
MEDICALS - 28OCT
BIOMETRICS - 15DEC
ELIGIBILITY - 30APR
CRIMINALITY - 15APR
SECURITY - 15APR
Approved - 30APR

Primary VO: Ottowa
Local VO: Etobicoke

1st GU Update : 18th April 1PM
2nd GU update : 22nd April 9:24AM
3rd GU Update : 1st May 11:00 AM

Thank you all for sharing details so far to keep the faith for Approval.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Finally I have my profile approved in Portal :) with COPR Numbers for self and 2 dependents. Can someone please tell me what will be the process in this case to get the COPR & PR Card. So far I do not have any emails.

AOR - 09SEP
MEDICALS - 28OCT
BIOMETRICS - 15DEC
ELIGIBILITY - 30APR
CRIMINALITY - 15APR
SECURITY - 15APR
Approved - 30APR

Primary VO: Ottowa
Local VO: Etobicoke

1st GU Update : 18th April 1PM
2nd GU update : 22nd April 9:24AM
3rd GU Update : 1st May 11:00 AM

Thank you all for sharing details so far to keep the faith for Approval.
Congratzzzzz :) :)

Reactions: abinition

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I got CopR today as well. My details as below:

CEC - Principal Applicant (myself) + 3 dependents (all Inland)
NOC: 2174
AOR: 21 Sep 2020
VO: Ottawa
Secondary: Etobicoke (as I am in GTA)
GU: No idea as my consultant did not inform (atleast they couldn't see anything coming as per them)
When I called on 26th April, was told everything is passed.
Was shocked and elated to see the CoPR (received in email today around 10am).

Last edited:

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I got CopR today as well. My details as below:

NOC: 2174
AOR: 21 Sep 2020
VO: Ottawa
Secondary: Etobicoke (as I am in GTA)
GU: No idea as my consultant did not inform (atleast they couldn't see anything coming as per them)
When I called on 26th April, was told everything is passed.
Was shocked and elated to see the CoPR (received in email today around 10am).
Did you receive such kind of request? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Are there any specific instructions for the photo to be mailed. And also how many photos required.
Did you receive such kind of request? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
Not sure as my consultant was monitoring my email id registered with MyCIC. I was surprised to see the email sent to my personal email id though.
So to your question, I guess not - no portal request. Am also seeing this as well for me and dependants

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address." - so looks like I need to mail it (hard copy) - my interpretation of it. Maybe I should call to check.

Reactions: abinition

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Not sure as my consultant was monitoring my email id registered with MyCIC. I was surprised to see the email sent to my personal email id though.
So to your question, I guess not - no portal request. Am also seeing this as well for me and dependants

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address." - so looks like I need to mail it (hard copy) - my interpretation of it. Maybe I should call to check.
What documentation do they ask for? Like you have to submit hard copy of all documents you submitted for PR application?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
What documentation do they ask for? Like you have to submit hard copy of all documents you submitted for PR application?
Looks like have to submit hard copy of letter and PR photo (for each applicant in the application)

"Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo"

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Looks like have to submit hard copy of letter and PR photo (for each applicant in the application)

"Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo"
Did you get approval in portal and COPR document both on the same date?