+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I got CopR today as well. My details as below:

CEC - Principal Applicant (myself) + 3 dependents (all Inland)
NOC: 2174
AOR: 21 Sep 2020
VO: Ottawa
Secondary: Etobicoke (as I am in GTA)
GU: No idea as my consultant did not inform (atleast they couldn't see anything coming as per them)
When I called on 26th April, was told everything is passed.
Was shocked and elated to see the CoPR (received in email today around 10am).
Congrats !!!

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
It's been one week since ADR docs were uploaded/submitted and an email was received from the IRCC confirming the same.
Today we logged into our profile and noticed a Ghost Update (Account/Profile Updated), although no email was received regarding the same matter and no other changes in our statuses.
Going to give IRCC a call in one week or so.

Case details and timelines can be found in the signature.

Reactions: tsc7 and qaimali

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
I am trying to get an answer for this question for a while but looks like nobody is aware of it. I am wondering if i seek an expert advice.

I am wondering what does this indicates.

automated portal says “the review of your background check has not started yet” I’m cec.
Before it said “we are processing your background check”

Called ircc they said that security has not started yet.
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am trying to get an answer for this question for a while but looks like nobody is aware of it. I am wondering if i seek an expert advice.

I am wondering what does this indicates.

automated portal says “the review of your background check has not started yet” I’m cec.
Before it said “we are processing your background check”

Called ircc they said that security has not started yet.
@legalfalcon
BGC = Criminality + Security.

During the processing of your application the BGC on MyCIC will change 2 times, once when your criminality is in progress, usually early in the process and then go back to Na and then again in process when your security changes.

Security is initiated after your eligibility is concussively passed by an officer. see #4,004

To read on security see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Soooo depressing. Its been almost 8 months now.
AOR- Sept 5
Applicant+ 2 inland till now eligibility rec passed and criminality and security still on process.
ADR-( RPRF & Non accompanying declartion form) feb 8 submitted and till now showing we are reviewing the documents.

Had 1st and 2nd GU mid of April and when called IRCC no changes from the application.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP. I got an email from this on Tuesday and since then I am waiting for my COPR? I uploaded my photo and address on this portal? Is there anybody else same like me?

Reactions: shredder

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, if my reference letter states " she gained employment in 2019. And her starting wage is 17.35 per hour. When I started I was paid 17 but now My current pay is 21 per hour, is this conflicting or i am good to go. Please guys I need urgent help