+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
AOR 13 sep. yesterday, my Application approved in portal. Got COPR# in Portal. Waiting for COPR letter. primary office Ottawa, secondary Edmonton and PR card Office etobicoke
Did you receive such kind of. Request? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
AOR- 22nd September 2020
COPR- 29th April 2021

NO DEPENDENTS. Never called CIC or raised Webform!!! I was lazy to do that!!

I had Missed a Call from Yesterday from IRCC .As per Forum , it was the Virtual Landing Call , So All done for now... Got the COPR Letter in CIC Account!! Now will have to Send 2 photos with that Document and then Wait for PR Card it seems.

Thank You Guys on Forum!! All have been helpful.. Hope Everybody gets this COPR Document as early as possible!!

Just a Question , How much time will it take to get the Card? Few Months?
Did you get this kind of request?

? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

rahulpatel123

Apr 27, 2021
Did you receive such kind of. Request? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
No.

stacky

Mar 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
Am I the only one who is waiting :rolleyes: everything passed on April 20.
Do you have the final decision yet, or just an all passed? I'm the latter lol. Do they ever make a final decision that isn't approval ??

aijaz1972

Dec 9, 2020
There are so many. i guess it takes 2 weeks or so from date of all pass and then 1 more week after it is approved. Of course it varies for some. Usually 3 weeks from all pass for most.
I am pre-approved since April 17, all passed Apr 15 and nothing yet....no email, no calls, no update, just waiting - AOR Sep 09

Reactions: stacky