+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
AOR- 22nd September 2020
COPR- 29th April 2021

NO DEPENDENTS. Never called CIC or raised Webform!!! I was lazy to do that!!

I had Missed a Call from Yesterday from IRCC .As per Forum , it was the Virtual Landing Call , So All done for now... Got the COPR Letter in CIC Account!! Now will have to Send 2 photos with that Document and then Wait for PR Card it seems.

Thank You Guys on Forum!! All have been helpful.. Hope Everybody gets this COPR Document as early as possible!!

Just a Question , How much time will it take to get the Card? Few Months?
What's you NOC?

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Congrats. Even i got same email on April 27th and sent all details. No response till now. Wait continues
Hi! I didn't receive this email yet but I was wondering which photo did you submit? The one you uploaded at the time of PR application or did you get new photos clicked?

Also, do you know if we need new photos for PR card as we have crossed our six months timeline? Thinking to get new photos clicked if that's the case.

Appreciate your help. Thanking in advance!!

KuriousMind

Apr 21, 2020
@KuriousMind

Did you clim points for your job, if you did, then you should wait until you receive your COPR.

If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then the "year after clause will also go away" as the employer who gave you that undertaking will withdraw the offer, and thus you will lose the points.

So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard. As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.
Thanks for your reply. I got COPR yesterday. Now i can quit my job.

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi All,

I got Ghost updates in the week of April 12th, received 2 ghost updates.
Called CIC they informed all my stages are passed/completed by April16th.

Till now didnt get any calls from CIC, or no update in the portal, any idea how long it takes to get COPR once all stages are passed?
Is anyone else like me sailing in the same boat?

Thank you guys.

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
Just got copr document # in application page
No email no printed version yet

Aor 3 sept 4GUs total First one april 9th Background check complete 9 apirl
Last gu april 23

cec in land no dependent noc executive assistant
Thank all your guys support . Wish Everyone in this thread will got approved before end of may

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply. I got COPR yesterday. Now i can quit my job.
Congratulations. Yes, now you can quite your job, work for any other employer, or start your own business and employ others.

Reactions: shredder

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi All,

Till now didnt get any calls from CIC, or no update in the portal, any idea how long it takes to get COPR once all stages are passed?

Thank you guys.
Yes I am all passed on April 20 and waiting.

Azuline

Jan 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2020
Hi All,

Thank you guys.
Same here.. All stages were completed by April 17th , but application status shows as " in progress".

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
Hi just a quick question , I got approved 15 mins ago on account page, no calls no emails.
Do i still have chance to use the new portal system for pr card? or i have to wait 14 days to received copr letter and mail out photos?
my local vo is vancouver

Reactions: Absii