+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Vross

Mar 3, 2021
AOR Sep 9. Called yesterday. All stages passed, awaiting final decision. First time I called (over a month ago) everything was already passed. VO Vancouver. CEC Inland + Inland Dependent.

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
AOR Sep 9. Called yesterday. All stages passed, awaiting final decision. First time I called (over a month ago) everything was already passed. VO Vancouver. CEC Inland + Inland Dependent.
Not sure if the current immigration status plays any role on the decision.
Has your WP/VR expired and you are on implied status?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I called them today. They told me you will gwt it soon. I want to quit my job asap. I had lmia work permit. Do you know is it is gonna be a problem if i quit my job now?
may be @legalfalcon could assist.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Anyone all pass and waiting for final approval/ COPR ? If so did yu call IRCC again? For me everything was passed on April 20 and no updates so far . AOR - sept 12 ..

Reactions: TheRubs

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
may be @legalfalcon could assist.
@KuriousMind

Did you clim points for your job, if you did, then you should wait until you receive your COPR.

If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then the "year after clause will also go away" as the employer who gave you that undertaking will withdraw the offer, and thus you will lose the points.

So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard. As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Is there anyone who has received such kind of request? Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

Reactions: shredder

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
@KuriousMind

Did you clim points for your job, if you did, then you should wait until you receive your COPR.

If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then the "year after clause will also go away" as the employer who gave you that undertaking will withdraw the offer, and thus you will lose the points.

So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard. As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.
@legalfalcon , 2 questions

I have claimed 50 points for the condition you cited - "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa.". Would that mean that after getting COPR, I would need to work for current employer for a year (after getting COPR) or can I change my job immediately (as soon as I get COPR)?

Also, If I change my job, do I need to inform IRCC ?

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Anyone all pass and waiting for final approval/ COPR ? If so did yu call IRCC again? For me everything was passed on April 20 and no updates so far . AOR - sept 12 ..
Hi Everything was passed on April 16. waiting for the Final decision. CPC - Ottawa

amitgupta.1984

Apr 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
29-10-2020
AOR: Sep 11, 2020 with 2 dependent.. All Passed and waiting for COPR.
It seems lot of people from Sep first 2 weeks have all passed and are waiting for COPR