+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

KuriousMind

Apr 21, 2020
Question regrding COPR:
I got the COPR number in portal on last Friday but haven’t got the COPR letter yet. My SIN is expiring on end of this month. Will I be able to renew my SIN with virtual COPR number or I need the COPR letter. My employer is gonna ask me for my new SIN. What should I do now? I am thinking to give IRCC a call tomorrow.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, does this mean everything passed, except Security?

The Case Processing Center - Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on April 10, 2021.

The medical examination results are on file and valid for the applicants.

The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.

The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Where did you get that information? Webform?

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Hey,

one question- If all stages are approved whether application will be still in ottawa or it will be transferred to secondary office? I havent asked where is my application. So final decision will be done by secondary visa office?
When I called last week again, then agent mentioned that "all stages were passed on April 10th and your file is transferred to local VO which is Etobicoke for further processing and sending COPR."

So according to this, if you have all stages cleared then your file will be in Etobicoke office. But this IRCC anything can happen, may be I am wrong and your decision will come from Ottawa.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
When I called last week again, then agent mentioned that "all stages were passed on April 10th and your file is transferred to local VO which is Etobicoke for further processing and sending COPR."

So according to this, if you have all stages cleared then your file will be in Etobicoke office. But this IRCC anything can happen, may be I am wrong and your decision will come from Ottawa.
Thanks for clarifying. My medicals are expiring by May end, so little worried that again there will be delay if I didn't get COPR by May END. Lets see if there will be some progress before May mid.

Reactions: __rsingh__

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Thanks for clarifying. My medicals are expiring by May end, so little worried that again there will be delay if I didn't get COPR by May END. Lets see if there will be some progress before May mid.
Don't worry. You will receive your decision soon. All the Best!!

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I called IRCC today and they said all stages are passed on April 24. How long would it approximately take to get approval on the portal? Any reference points would be helpful. Thanks!

Reactions: Absii

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
I called IRCC today and they said all stages are passed on April 24. How long would it approximately take to get approval on the portal? Any reference points would be helpful. Thanks!
For me it took 13 days to receive portal email.
All Stages Passed: April 10th
Portal Email: April 23rd (replied back with information in 2 hrs)
Portal Credentials: April 24th

Last edited:

aliar

Feb 23, 2021
AOR - Sep 19

Hi there,

I had three questions:

1. I got 2 GUs last week, I believe was Monday. I called IRCC and Eligibility and Criminality are Passed. How long did it take for you to have Security passed as well? If anyone knows.
2. After you receive the COPR, do you need to get new photo to apply for PR card? I am not there yet, but just want to know to be prepared :).
3. How long is it taking to get the PR card after applying?

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
What dates you receive GU's if any?

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
AOR - Sep 19

Hi there,

I had three questions:

1. I got 2 GUs last week, I believe was Monday. I called IRCC and Eligibility and Criminality are Passed. How long did it take for you to have Security passed as well? If anyone knows.
2. After you receive the COPR, do you need to get new photo to apply for PR card? I am not there yet, but just want to know to be prepared :).
3. How long is it taking to get the PR card after applying?
1. Best is to call IRCC and ask them, I got 1 GU and everything was passed.
2. According to requirements, the photo should not be older than 6 months.
3. It depends on you local VO, some received within a month and some are waiting for longer time.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
1. Best is to call IRCC and ask them, I got 1 GU and everything was passed.
2. According to requirements, the photo should not be older than 6 months.
3. It depends on you local VO, some received within a month and some are waiting for longer time.
Even I took photo on Sep end and I was thinking to use same photos with date and stamp for PR card.Since it is 6 months old do we need to take photos again? And also I heard we need to send same photos which we uploaded in portal. Please confirm.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Even I took photo on Sep end and I was thinking to use same photos with date and stamp for PR card.Since it is 6 months old do we need to take photos again? And also I heard we need to send same photos which we uploaded in portal. Please confirm.
I uploaded the same photo in portal that I took in sept while submitting file. But I took digital copy as well from the shop.