Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
So you got Approval in portal with COPR numbers and now you are waiting for COPR email right which will have COPR document which we can use for PR card? Please confirm
Yes that is correct. My portal shows up as approved. Document# and passport# and Document Expiry date but the document is not there which I need to use to apply for PR card and change status for my SIN.

Reactions: Puttna03

Jagg_8

Dec 18, 2020
Received first ghost update today. Status of Additional document changed from under review to NA.

AOR Sep 23.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Folks Sep 21st and beyond, seen any updates yet ?

Mine - AOR Sep 21st, NOC 2174, VO - Ottawa, Eligibility/Criminality - In Progress, Security - Not Started.

No GUs so far.
I have the same AOR and got a GU yesterday. Not sure if it was a system glitch or not :).

Rest assured, our applications are progressing based on the trend we see here.

Reactions: vg2013

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
After the 2nd GU decided to call IRCC:
Eligibility: Passed, FINALLY
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress

AOR Sep 19
Visa Office?

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
If you came to Toronto first then it should be toronto. I had to apply for my work permit extension this month so, i gave my recent arrival date and location was pearson so, its toronto. I don’t know about original entry date. My guess is they are asking about your first arrival date.
Yes, I figured out later and sent back to IRCC, but thank you for your reply.

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Do you live in alberta?
No - I live in Quebec now, but I am planning to move out to Ontario as my current job contract ends very soon. But because Quebec/Ontario "border" is closed, I am worried if the moving is considered as being essential as I still have no job offer yet...

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
@legalfalcon

I need your inputs here! I submitted only payslips, I work for TD bank and my husband for IBM. My AOR is Sep 17, 2020 - I live in Canada - but my eligibility is still under review. I recently understood this reference letter concept and submitted webform with employment records files with everything, but they are not yet processed i guess. I am very worried if case officer might take a look and reject/refuse it even before the webform with all those documents gets added to the file. My local MP office got these information for me today morning. Will my MP's office be able to submit these documents directly to IRCC?

I have a condo closing on May 3rd, I will have to pay 15% foreign tax if I dont have confirmation which I have to now.

Received: September 17th, 2020
Sponsoring dependant spouse - not in Canada.
Principle applicant:

• The eligibility verifications are in process.
  • The criminality verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The biometrics are still being processed.
  • Medical is valid until August 2021.
You have no outstanding documents currently. Immigration has let me know that they are backlogged with applications, they are working in a limited capacity but have made Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry) applications a priority. Please note they are currently processing Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry) applications from June 7th, 2020 - June 13th, 2020, and your application was received on September 17th, 2020.
Your file is currently in the Ottawa case processing centre. Any questions can be placed here:

Julia@1987S

Dec 27, 2020
Hi friends,

I have already applied under CEC program. I have a Master degree from Canada and I only claimed it for my study history. I did not write my bachelor from my home country in study history and did not provided any documents for that.

Now I am a little doubtful that I had to put my bachelor in my application or not?

Could you please share your experiences regarding this matter?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi friends,

I have already applied under CEC program. I have a Master degree from Canada and I only claimed it for my study history. I did not write my bachelor from my home country in study history and did not provided any documents for that.

Now I am a little doubtful that I had to put my bachelor in my application or not?

Could you please share your experiences regarding this matter?
no

if they need they will ask for additional document

Reactions: Julia@1987S