+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Happy Friday All! Got my first GU this afternoon and ADR in profile turned to NA.. just had a call with call center agent and she told me that all stages are completed "today only" and now application is waiting for the final decision... AOR 1st Sept/ Ottawa/ Inland/ with dependent... wish you all good luck and nice weekend!
just got a call from IRCC and application is approved on the portal... waiting for official email now;

Reactions: vg2013

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
GUys: I just called IRCC.
AOR: Sept 10 2020
VO: Ottawa
3 Dependents all Inland

They mentioned that everything is passed and only thing pending is " International Security Check". When i called last time (April 12th), Eligibility was "Recommended Passed" and INfo Sharing was in Progress. Today Eligibility is Passed and Info Sharing is also complete and only pending item according to Agent is "International Security check". He was not very friendly, so could not get any further information from him. I know it is futile to check how long Security check will take but i guess atleast things seem to be moving.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Today, I got a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" form added in the profile, though I have taken upfront medical exam which is valid till Aug-2021. My medical assessment was not updated in the profile from the beginning. Every time, I called customer care agent, they told that file is in order and assessment is done , only officer needs to update in the profile.

@legalfalcon what shall I do now? do I need to take medical exam again?. AOR-Sep-15,2020. CEC- Inland, Upfront medical was done on Aug-2020.

• Wow
Reactions: vg2013

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Got COPR today!!

CEC AOR - Sep 8
Med passed - Oct 26
biometric done - Nov 27
Approved 2021April 19
Congrats friend!!:)
By the way, are you an inland applicant?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Today, I got a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" form added in the profile, though I have taken upfront medical exam which is valid till Aug-2021. My medical assessment was not updated in the profile from the beginning. Every time, I called customer care agent, they told that file is in order and assessment is done , only officer needs to update in the profile.

@legalfalcon what shall I do now? do I need to take medical exam again?. AOR-Sep-15,2020. CEC- Inland, Upfront medical was done on Aug-2020.
Have you sent a webform for clarification with your upfront medical sheet and explain that your medicals are valid until August 2021.

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Hi Guys, We recently moved to Canada (Toronto) from States on Closed WP (Intra-Company Transfer) in Feb. My wife is on Open Work Permit and she was issued same when we landed here. Also, She got a gob here and working currently for an Startup IT Based company.

We are planning to file for our PR (Of course after completion of 1 year here in Canada) under CEC. My concerns is that I want my wife to be primary applicant as she scores more than me (For Age). Now, As she is working on Open Work Permit and she don't have LMIA. Can she still get Job Offer point as 50 if she just shows her current offer or new offer generated at the time of filing for PR? I have many friends who converted from closed work permit to PR but not having one whose spouse was Primary applicant and working. My wife has Bachelor degree same as me. Only thing that she score more points than me as everything is same if she can also claim for Job offer 50 point. Can any one put some light on it or explain me what else is needed if I make her Primary? Does her employer need to file for LMIA before we file for PR so she gets eligible to apply under CEC and get additional 50 points for Job offer?

Please let me know.

Thanks

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Have you sent a webform for clarification with your upfront medical sheet and explain that your medicals are valid until August 2021.
thank you @legalfalcon I have created a webform under
Permanent Residence (applied online) > Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry
category and uploaded eMedical acknoledgement pdf of dependents and mine, also included the gcms note where it says medical is assessed.
Is the webform done correctly or do I need to select different category like 'Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents' ?. Appreciate your help.