N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Just got my COPR.
Primary applicant with two dependents.
Vo:Ottawa
Aor: 11 September
Noc 4011

Thanks everyone for the support and I wish you all the best.
Congrats. did you get any GU

Reactions: Engmmh

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

just wanted to give an update - just received the golden CoPR message, PR was approved on Friday, April 16.
I thought there would be a big delay as 4 weeks ago, when I called for the first time on March 16, I was told eligibility was still under review required, therefore I added an LoE and some more work docs, just in case. I noticed that my work reference letter did not include that it was a permanent full-time role.

Here's the timeline:

AOR: September 4
Medical: October 26
Bio: November 27
BGS: April 1
Eligibility: April 16
Final Decision: April 16

VO: Ottawa
NOC: 0125

I only had one ghost update - which was when my additional documents were accepted (Apr 7)

I wish everyone still waiting good luck and that you will soon receive positives news!

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

just wanted to give an update - just received the golden CoPR message, PR was approved on Friday, April 16.
I thought there would be a big delay as 4 weeks ago, when I called for the first time on March 16, I was told eligibility was still under review required, therefore I added an LoE and some more work docs, just in case. I noticed that my work reference letter did not include that it was a permanent full-time role.

Here's the timeline:

I wish everyone still waiting good luck and that you will soon receive positives news!
Are yu single applicant?? How many GU did yu get?? Congratzzzzz

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Hi everyone,

Here's the timeline:

I only had one ghost update - which was when my additional documents were accepted (Apr 7)

Congratulations !!

Same AOR and VO. Hope to hear and post good news soon :)

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Just got my COPR.
Primary applicant with two dependents.
Vo:Ottawa
Aor: 11 September
Noc 4011

Thanks everyone for the support and I wish you all the best.
Hey bro when did you receive your final ghost update. I confirmed with an agent today and he said your file has been approved and you will soon receive a call back from local VO. How long it took you to receive a call after getting the GU or after getting to know that your file is approved. My file is approved but not in portal yet

Engmmh

Nov 28, 2018
Hey bro when did you receive your final ghost update. I confirmed with an agent today and he said your file has been approved and you will soon receive a call back from local VO. How long it took you to receive a call after getting the GU or after getting to know that your file is approved. My file is approved but not in portal yet
I haven’t received any call , just logged in and found my COPR in the portal.
Last GU was Saturday.

I wish that you get it soon , too.

• Love
Reactions: Akku123