+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
Hello Guys , i have a question. Is it okay to change job during our application ? i would not be claiming any points or anything . AOR- 22nd Sep , 6 Months have passed and no updates since 5th Nov. I havent called or Asked for GCMS..

Do i have to notify IRCC of my Job change ?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Hello Guys , i have a question. Is it okay to change job during our application ? i would not be claiming any points or anything . AOR- 22nd Sep , 6 Months have passed and no updates since 5th Nov. I havent called or Asked for GCMS..

Do i have to notify IRCC of my Job change ?
It's all right if you change a job and you dont have to notify ircc

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
It's all right if you change a job and you dont have to notify ircc
If you have claimed points from existing company' s employment, are you allowed to change still? Would that mean points would be docked? Would IRCC come to know (assuming they do not ask for any documents from the employer)?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
If you have claimed points from existing company' s employment, are you allowed to change still? Would that mean points would be docked? Would IRCC come to know (assuming they do not ask for any documents from the employer)?
Wait do you mean claiming point for job offer or for work experience?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
If it's just points for work experience it's all good if you change a job, if you claimed points for employment offer then i dont know

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
If it's just points for work experience it's all good if you change a job, if you claimed points for employment offer then i dont know
I meant for employment as have claimed 50 points for that. The consultant thru whom I have approached have said that I should not be doing this. But wanted to know.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I meant for employment as have claimed 50 points for that. The consultant thru whom I have approached have said that I should not be doing this. But wanted to know.
Yah for the 50 points it wont count if you change the job they will subtract that from your CRS score and maybe reject your application

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I got my application approved on the portal on March 17th and am waiting for my COPR document since then, is anyone alse in the same situation? Is there anyway to find out how much longer it will take to recieve the document?
I have been waiting for it eagerly since I need to travel back to India.
I am a CEC inland applicant with a dependent spouse (we both live in canada), AOR - Sept 24th 2020.
Please help!

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I got my application approved on the portal on March 17th and am waiting for my COPR document since then, is anyone alse in the same situation? Is there anyway to find out how much longer it will take to recieve the document?
I am a CEC inland applicant with a dependent spouse (we both live in canada), AOR - Sept 24th 2020.
Please help!
You are lucky. You are the only one in this group who has at least approval.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Please help!
Noc and v.o. Please