+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Yuvi234

Jan 22, 2021
Can anybody tell me what makes eligibility status change from recc. pass to in process? is something to be worried about ??
As my status was recc pass few weeks ago and today eligibility was in progress ??

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
What does everyone ask for when getting a GU? I have spoke to an agent twice and both times they just tell me my application is progress? Submitted a webform last night so hopefully get some clarity from that..

AOR: 9th Sep
What does everyone ask for when getting a GU? I have spoke to an agent twice and both times they just tell me my application is progress? Submitted a webform last night so hopefully get some clarity from that..

When did you got GU?

zaraah1

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
CEC
Can anybody tell me what makes eligibility status change from recc. pass to in process? is something to be worried about ??
As my status was recc pass few weeks ago and today eligibility was in progress ??
Thats normal, the eligibility was recommended passed by a Case processing analyst, then it goes to a senior visa officer who will conclusively pass your eligibility. Hence the eligibility is in progress after recommended pass

Reactions: Yuvi234

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

From what I understand (for whatever it is worth) - if you clear any of the stages such as Criminality and Eligibility or when application is finalized - you get a ghost update or GU. So all the talk. If you do not get it, which means it is still under processing - so no major stage (listed above) is cleared.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I got an IRCC agent calling me back earlier for an update. This is the first time I called for a detailed overview of my application.

CEC-Inland (CRS: 480)
AOR: September 4
MEP: October 26
BIL: November 26

Current status as per agent: everything in process, no missing information.
Eligibility: review required (she explained that there needs to be a second agent reviewing)
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

VO: Ottawa

This is not the update I was hoping for, but I guess I just need to be patient. I live in Vancouver, so quite surprised the VO is Ottawa.

Any idea why Eligibility is on review required? My application is together with my spouse, worked as intra-company transferee the last 3 years.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I got a GU today, No idea whether it could be because I have completed 6 months todays.
Does anyone else got GU the day they have completed 6 months period?
AOR- 15 sept.
please reply.
thank you
I think you can call ircc to check the latest status. I have recently completed 6 months timeline but did not see any GU only the 20% application takes more time msg appeared.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I got an IRCC agent calling me back earlier for an update. This is the first time I called for a detailed overview of my application.

CEC-Inland (CRS: 480)
AOR: September 4
MEP: October 26
BIL: November 26

Current status as per agent: everything in process, no missing information.
Eligibility: review required (she explained that there needs to be a second agent reviewing)
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

VO: Ottawa

This is not the update I was hoping for, but I guess I just need to be patient. I live in Vancouver, so quite surprised the VO is Ottawa.

Any idea why Eligibility is on review required? My application is together with my spouse, worked as intra-company transferee the last 3 years.
I think this eligibility status is the same as recommended pass. Eligibility goes through two levels of approval. Most of us with Sep AOR have the same status.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I think this eligibility status is the same as recommended pass. Eligibility goes through two levels of approval. Most of us with Sep AOR have the same status.
I did ask if this is equal to recommended pass and the agent said no. But I guess judging by her saying “everything looks good” it’s probably nothing to worry about.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
So far , do we have anyone with below info whose application is approved ?

Sep AOR
CEC Inland
VO-Ottawa
I have seen someone in whatsapp group with AOR Sept 04 received COPR about an hour ago.

Reactions: canpr2020