+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Just got an email from Etobicoke-Landings, with subject, CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED.

The email is asking to confirm we are all in Canada (main applicant and 3 dependent) date of entry and our address.

We just replied.

I am a little confused now. What to expect now? What are the next steps? The portal is still saying Submitted.
Wawwww congratzzzzz. Aor ???? :)

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Just got an email from Etobicoke-Landings, with subject, CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED.

The email is asking to confirm we are all in Canada (main applicant and 3 dependent) date of entry and our address.

We just replied.

I am a little confused now. What to expect now? What are the next steps? The portal is still saying Submitted.
what is the email address for etobicoke landing?

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
What’s up with these portal emails ?
Do we get them on personal e-mail address or the cic portal ??
I never heard of these emails before

aliar

Feb 23, 2021
Wawwww congratzzzzz. Aor ???? :)
AOR Sep 19. I am confused though, I know this is a good sign but this is not the official COPR yet, right? Should I receive another email with the COPR number, and then the status in the portal will change to Approved??

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
What’s up with these portal emails ?
Do we get them on personal e-mail address or the cic portal ??
I never heard of these emails before
IRCC have this "PR Confirmation Portal" to complete virtual landing process. IRCC will send this portal email to your registered email address with IRCC.
Not all but some receive this email. First you have to provide your details and then they will send you login credentials for portal login. After that you can you have to provide your current residence Canadian address, upload photo for PR card and declare that you are currently in Canada. After verification you will receive COPR in portal.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Reactions: Puttna03

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
AOR Sep 19. I am confused though, I know this is a good sign but this is not the official COPR yet, right? Should I receive another email with the COPR number, and then the status in the portal will change to Approved??
Congrats. Nothing to confuse, you may see below steps in your application,

1.Portal Email
2.Portal Credentials to upload photos
3.COPR in Portal and Approval in portal