+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Rskeshani

Jul 19, 2020
Had you given before? Is your aor nov2020? Go to a service canada with the biometrics collection letter they just sent you
I have never given biometrics and yes the AOR is nov 2020. The letter is to ask for biometrics not the biometrics instruction letter that's why I am confused

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I have never given biometrics and yes the AOR is nov 2020. The letter is to ask for biometrics not the biometrics instruction letter that's why I am confused
Oh ok then they just need that to finalize your pr. Book biometrics at a service canada and take that letter/email

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Can MPs help expedite the applications? What has been your experience?
i dont think anyone can expedite the application. I've seen MPs helping when there's been some odd issue (i saw a case where ircc said they had sent the portal email but the applicant never received it. The MP managed to get ircc to resend the portal email). If your file is processing, they cant make it go faster -- you may have a better shot if all your stages are passed and just waiting for the portal email

Reactions: moioxomiya

Bonita1221

Jun 29, 2021
If you give the biometrics information successfully, please update. I am still waiting for the instruction letter.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hello All,

As per IRCC website, they are currently working on Nov 2020 (CEC) AORs; however, there is are update in this group.
I have noticed people were very active in July/Aug/Sep/Oct 2020 and very active in Dec 2020 AORs; however, please do not mind, but I see very less activity in Nov 2020 (CEC) group, which it seems like all Nov CEC 2020 got PRs or nobody is updating here, or none of Nov CEC candidates receive PR in last two week. I am really surprised!

Thanks

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello All,

As per IRCC website, they are currently working on Nov 2020 (CEC) AORs; however, there is no update in this group.
I have noticed people were very active in Sep/Oct 2020 and very active in Dec 2020 AORs; however, do not mind, I see Nov 2020 (CEC) group is very passive and no body is active, which it seems like all Nov CEC 2020 got PRs or nobody is updating here, or none of Nov CEC candidates receive PR in last two week. I am really surprised!

Thanks
yea this nov group has never been too active, but from the very few posts these week, requesting biometrics it seems that they are actively finalizing those.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I am Nov 30 AOR and have been active but got into many cases nobody responded, so I have to join other groups. My first AOR is in August 2020 (so I got my username), so I have things to share there and they do respond!
But I am still in line. More than 250 days!!!

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
NOV 4 AOR. its been one and half months since everything was uploaded on the portal link. No COPR yet. VO Ottawa. Just so frustrating.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Nov 4, 2020 AOR

Single - CEC applicant
Visa office- CPC, Ottawa
Medical passed- Dec 11,2020
Eligibility passed- May 10,2021
Security passed- June 18,2021

Criminality- still in process (biometrics were already completed in Sep, 2019 + RCMP was already submitted on Nov 4, 2020)

It’s been over 9 months haven’t received any update after that.

Since now raised 4-5 times webform, multiple calls to IRCC.

It’s been over 1 month that I applied GCMS notes, haven’t received yet.

Don’t know how or what ircc is doing?

Can anyone here help me in any explanation or guidance?

Thanks

Reactions: Augustiner

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Nov 4, 2020 AOR

Single - CEC applicant
Visa office- CPC, Ottawa

Criminality- still in process (biometrics were already completed in Sep, 2019 + RCMP was already submitted on Nov 4, 2020)

Thanks
We just need someone like you to share or ask here. So, thank you. I just want to see if anybody responds but it seems like only me and 2 other guys. So, you made this Nov group alive!
I passed eligibility March 2 when I called and talked with the agent. I was surprised so I asked carefully about how passed it is. The agent said totally passed. I called again May 2 to confirm that. And really, I have a good profile so I am confident it should be like that. Since then, no news! Around 6 months (eligibility must be passed in Feb) since eligibility has been passed. So, no, it is the trend for a lot of 2020 applicants!
Rumors had it, they changed teams, people, system upgrades… so they could not touch our profiles (2020 people).
Once again, keep calm and be patient. Yeah.
What I concern is ircc jumped through Nov 2020 people for processing progress and not many here respond to the group. If there are only a few of us, then they can skip us easily without having to worry about anything! They can tell their bosses that there are only a few left and put us together with the difficult profiles!
And oh man, my profile is surely an easy one!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Nov 4, 2020 AOR

Single - CEC applicant
Visa office- CPC, Ottawa

Thanks
try emailing your MP https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search -- also try submitting your rcmp again through the webform (i submitted mine, and then got asked to submit it again 'as a reminder').

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
We just need someone like you to share or ask here. So, thank you. I just want to see if anybody responds but it seems like only me and 2 other guys. So, you made this Nov group alive!
I passed eligibility March 2 when I called and talked with the agent. I was surprised so I asked carefully about how passed it is. The agent said totally passed. I called again May 2 to confirm that. And really, I have a good profile so I am confident it should be like that. Since then, no news! Around 6 months (eligibility must be passed in Feb) since eligibility has been passed. So, no, it is the trend for a lot of 2020 applicants!
Rumors had it, they changed teams, people, system upgrades… so they could not touch our profiles (2020 people).
Once again, keep calm and be patient. Yeah.
What I concern is ircc jumped through Nov 2020 people for processing progress and not many here respond to the group. If there are only a few of us, then they can skip us easily without having to worry about anything! They can tell their bosses that there are only a few left and put us together with the difficult profiles!
And oh man, my profile is surely an easy one!
have you ordered your gmcs? i think its time to do so to see whats pending. also, send an email to your MP to get a clear status update (this is way faster than gcms)

Reactions: moioxomiya