+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
As of Aug 3, they are now processing AORs from Nov 15 to 21. That was a quick update on the website, not sure what happened to the update about Nov 1st to Nov 14 folks.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
As of Aug 3, they are now processing AORs from Nov 15 to 21. That was a quick update on the website, not sure what happened to the update about Nov 1st to Nov 14 folks.
Seriously this is so disheartening
I have been waiting for this - hoping they will finally process our applications received between Nov 1-15, but they just forgot about us and moved on. Feeling so depressed now, don’t know how much more time they are going to need.

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Not trying to dishearten anyone. But the journey after CoPR isn't also necessarily smooth. I have been waiting more than 2 months for the PR card. They haven't even opened the envelope containing the photo and CoPR copy. Some people are waiting for 6 months just to see their PR Cards starting to get processed.

All the best to people who are still awaiting a decision. Congrats to everyone who got their CoPRs. Congrats to all who got their PR cards. For partly unfortunate people like us, let's keep each other posted on the progress of PR cards.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I am also not noticing any updates from CEC Nov-2020 guys, so not sure if IRCC is really working on Nov applications!!!

Guys, please update your progress................
Dont expect much about this announcements. They are not really working on this dates - My AOR july 2020 - A lot of guys July/august/sept etc still waiting. This announcements are bullshit.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Dont expect much about this announcements. They are not really working on this dates - My AOR july 2020 - A lot of guys July/august/sept etc still waiting. This announcements are bullshit.
have you contacted your MP? you seem to be so close!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I am also not noticing any updates from CEC Nov-2020 guys, so not sure if IRCC is really working on Nov applications!!!

Guys, please update your progress................
for some reason these november threads have always been pretty silent, not sure why so its hard to tell

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Not trying to dishearten anyone. But the journey after CoPR isn't also necessarily smooth. I have been waiting more than 2 months for the PR card. They haven't even opened the envelope containing the photo and CoPR copy. Some people are waiting for 6 months just to see their PR Cards starting to get processed.

All the best to people who are still awaiting a decision. Congrats to everyone who got their CoPRs. Congrats to all who got their PR cards. For partly unfortunate people like us, let's keep each other posted on the progress of PR cards.
There is a new portal for PR cards now. There is a thread about it. There people are reporting getting cards in 3 weeks. This is all online process. The offline process would take 175 days as per IRCC

hibaa92

Oct 12, 2020
AOR Nov 7 CEC - still waiting.
GCMS notes say that application is ready to finalize since April 2021
Vancouver VO

Rskeshani

Jul 19, 2020
I too received Biometric letter on 26 June and after giving it, I recived PRportal email second day
Did you recieve a Biometrics instructions letter as I got a request letter asking to submit biometrics in 14 days and I am not sure how to book this appointment and what letter to bring.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Did you recieve a Biometrics instructions letter as I got a request letter asking to submit biometrics in 14 days and I am not sure how to book this appointment and what letter to bring.
Had you given before? Is your aor nov2020? Go to a service canada with the biometrics collection letter they just sent you