+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

razzsv

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I got AOR in Nov. recently they asked me to submit supplementary travel history document. In that document there is section called information about common in law marriage pr any status update is that a common column or asked particularly to me. Im confused please help in this regard. Is it common to ask supplementary travel history document and also information about status update

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi,
My timeline appears to be same as you. ITA on Nov 18, AOR on Nov 27, CEC Inland.
Did you get any update on your application?
Last I called them was in Feb and it was Criminality in progress. Nothing after that.
What about you?

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
My profile shows no updates since Dec 16. No GU. I only know via calling IRCC that my VO is Ottawa. People who applied after me got COPR. Just being clueless and patient at the same time!

Reactions: mapple007

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Gave the first call today - callback function works well:

CEC-Inland
AOR - November 17, 2020
Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Medicals - Passed in Dec, 2020
Bio - Exempt (gave in 2018)

VO - CPC Ottawa

Reactions: Jheez

abi2490

May 1, 2019
Hello everybody,
I am very happy to share our timeline, we finally got the CoPR!!! Thank you all for the sharing, there is a lot of useful information in this forum!

We started preparing the documents more than 4 years ago and waiting for ITA, it was a cruel game, since each time the score went up. Then we decided to try via study+OPW to gain Canadian experience. Family of 4.
In September 2020, after a completed 1 year of Canadian work experience we accepted the ITA (we had declined 2 times in August). Then in November we got rejected due to incomplete (the missing document wasn't giving us any points, but we didn't explain it well in the LoE). After that we needed to sit again the IELTS (3rd time because the other had expired without any ITA). We did it just before they closed due to Covid! We prepared better the documents, renewed the reference letters since they were from almost an year and applied again, just a day before the expiration of the Work permit!
CEC
ITA - Nov 25
AOR - Nov 29
MEP - Jan 09
BGC - Feb 20 (GU) I know now it was the BG complete, because it shows in the application now, didn't call IRCC.
Application approved - March 12
CoPR - March 23
3 dependents all inland. 2 GU in February
NOC - 2173
Toronto
Now we will send the photos and wait for the PR cards from Etobicoke (fingers crossed)

Hope everyone of you guys gets their PR soon! Thank you for the support! Good luck to us all!
Hi there,

What was the document that you didnt upload and not explain in LOE. I have some self employed work i didn't claim any points for so didnt upload any proof.

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Hi there,

What was the document that you didnt upload and not explain in LOE. I have some self employed work i didn't claim any points for so didnt upload any proof.
Hi, it was the Diploma certificate for the spouse (dependent) for Canadian college, it doesn't bring any points and at the time of AOR we didn't have it , so we uploaded the Graduation letter. It turns out they wanted the Certificate.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me, what does it mean if file or application goes to local office?

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
My old work permit is expiring in June 10th 2021. So I got my work permit extension. Should I need to upload this new work permit also in CEC website along with other existing documents ?

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
That means you are lucky, will see good news soon
Thank you so much for this positive response. It gave me motivation. But I was wondering as I called IRCC today and he said your application requires further deeper attention so it has been transferred Montreal local office, so I was just bit confused. Although I live in BC.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Thank you so much for this positive response. It gave me motivation. But I was wondering as I called IRCC today and he said your application requires further deeper attention so it has been transferred Montreal local office, so I was just bit confused. Although I live in BC.
Everything will be allright!

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Can we call IRCC and ask which stage the application is and will they let us know or do we need to raise webform or GCMS notes ?