+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
So I passed everything (criminality, security, info sharing, medicals, bios) since August 5th. My application is approved and has now been sent from RROC to Ottawa for the final review. Anyone know how long the portal email might now take? How long is it in final review?

indranilroy1990

May 10, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So I passed everything (criminality, security, info sharing, medicals, bios) since August 5th. My application is approved and has now been sent from RROC to Ottawa for the final review. Anyone know how long the portal email might now take? How long is it in final review?
Difficult to give a timeline but should you should get some news soon. All the best

bigis

Nov 16, 2019
AOR 12 MAY Inland
11 September Med passed

Before I viewed this post, I thought it was normal as the pandemic.

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Medical passed May 28th 2021
Sorry for the late update. I got a letter from IRCC requesting a document on August 13th. Submitted August 27th got ECOPR and portal access September 1st. Did all that same day and we received PR cards in 1 week

ranjithtv

Feb 19, 2020
Do we need to do this
In-person landing appointments

or it is not part of the process?

Do I need to visit immigration center to validate the COPR ? I am currently in Canada, in-land applicant

ranjithtv

Feb 19, 2020
Got my PR card today.
Portal email on Aug 24 and COPR on Aug 25
Congratulations!
I need one clarification, after receiving eCOPR do I need to visit service Canada/immigration center to validate the COPR ?
The only thing that I did is, applied for new health card and applied online for new SIN.

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations!
I need one clarification, after receiving eCOPR do I need to visit service Canada/immigration center to validate the COPR ?
The only thing that I did is, applied for new health card and applied online for new SIN.
No, you should get access to the portal and as long as you are in Canada you are landed virtually