+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My AOR was May 1st but no update after June 14 (ADR done reviewing).

Kennyrose

Mar 9, 2021
Hi All, so I am still waiting to get my PR through the Express Entry Canadian Experience Class. Since my post graduation work permit is about to expire, I am now applying for my Bridging Open Work Permit. I was a little confused by one of requirements in submitting BOPW, there is an instruction that says to submit "the supporting documents listed in the document checklist". I'm not sure which document checklist they are referring to? Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks much.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi All, so I am still waiting to get my PR through the Express Entry Canadian Experience Class. Since my post graduation work permit is about to expire, I am now applying for my Bridging Open Work Permit. I was a little confused by one of requirements in submitting BOPW, there is an instruction that says to submit "the supporting documents listed in the document checklist". I'm not sure which document checklist they are referring to? Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks much.
It looks like create a ee file online.You need answer a bunch of question of apply work permit,then will appears files list.

Rav0056

Jun 12, 2021
Hello all,
AOR- 21st may
Medical passed-15th june
Biometrics submitted- 16th june
Today When i opened my account it says application updated but nothing is changed. I did not get any email about update. Can someone tell what is this update??

luckyurang

Oct 26, 2018
Hello all,
AOR- 21st may
Medical passed-15th june
Biometrics submitted- 16th june
Today When i opened my account it says application updated but nothing is changed. I did not get any email about update. Can someone tell what is this update??
and what is your Background status ?

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
AOR - 27th May
Biometrics Updated in the portal- 26th June (I already had got my biometrics done in 2019 when I had applied for my WP, and the same started getting reflected beginning 26th June)
Medical: Reviewing your medical reports (This status is probably because my wife is expecting, so we did not get her chest X - ray done. Will get that done post the delivery in October end).
Waiting for further updates now. All the best to every each one of us.