+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
So rang IRCC today, they advised the online status does not match up with what's actually going on. May 13th AOR, today they advised my medicals have been assessed (not updated on online status page tho), my biometrics are attached to my account and Im currently undergoing background checks (eligibility, security and criminality). They said once all that is done its just a decision from an Officer. Although the background check could take some time I don't know how long they take generally?

Reactions: Rk Virk and Sam_12

HJK00

Jun 1, 2021
So rang IRCC today, they advised the online status does not match up with what's actually going on. May 13th AOR, today they advised my medicals have been assessed (not updated on online status page tho), my biometrics are attached to my account and Im currently undergoing background checks (eligibility, security and criminality). They said once all that is done its just a decision from an Officer. Although the background check could take some time I don't know how long they take generally?
Hi there,

Did the IRCC agent tell you which background is passed or not?
My AOR is May 12, I called IRCC on Jun 14, they said only Medical and Criminality passed.

Also, do you know where is your Visa Office?

Thank you!

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
No they just said " background checks - eligibility, security and criminality are being processed". No I'm sorry I don't know the VO.
Good luck to you, hopefully not much longer.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi there,

Did the IRCC agent tell you which background is passed or not?
My AOR is May 12, I called IRCC on Jun 14, they said only Medical and Criminality passed.

Also, do you know where is your Visa Office?

Thank you!
When did you pass your medical?

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
CEC Inland
Upfront Medical - April 29, 2021
AOR - 27TH May, 2021

Anyone here with same AOR but didnt get medical & bio update yet .

No update yet :(

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone know how an IP2 looks like? I feel like everyone gets the same messages.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • June 15, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same in my case but am waiting for changes since January 2021

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
same Aor 27th may
CEC INLAND SINGLE

no update yet so for

medical - no update
Bio -no update
Eligibility- we are processing
Background- we are processing

we are reviewing your file .