+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
after trying to contact ircc and failing repeatedly. I reached out to a local MP and they were able to contact the ircc

here's what i found out
Application was submitted May 23rd 2021

Criminality is in progress
Security has not started
Eligibility is in progress
Medical expired – they have not requested a new test, might give an extension

VO Montreal

They've been sitting on my application for a year without doing anything with it. They even asked for the RPRF fees in february and took the extra money from me and haven't done any work with it.

wyt6699729

Mar 23, 2022
after trying to contact ircc and failing repeatedly. I reached out to a local MP and they were able to contact the ircc

here's what i found out
Application was submitted May 23rd 2021

Criminality is in progress
Security has not started
Eligibility is in progress
Medical expired – they have not requested a new test, might give an extension

VO Montreal

They've been sitting on my application for a year without doing anything with it. They even asked for the RPRF fees in february and took the extra money from me and haven't done any work with it.
Similar situation with my application.

Flipz

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
i contacted a local mp and they said they will reach out to the ircc on my behalf. it's worth a shot. couldn't get through to the ircc agents no matter what, webforms have been unanswered since january and they keep talking about afghanistan and ukraine and there's always going to be some new excuse
Did you just google them and called or emailed?

wyt6699729

Mar 23, 2022
Same Bro… My vo is Edmonton… 11 months passed rn Nothing yet any update
I contacted my local MP, the officer told me my last update was February 4 for medical extension. But 4 months passed, there's no single movement on my case. A lot of new applicats can get evrything done in 3 - 4 months, but Montreral office is very slow to process anything. My AOR was May 10th, 2021.

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Im waiting too since may12, got like 6-7 ghost updates but nothing accurate to be exact. and file has been transferred to etobicoke due to back log.

wyt6699729

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone still waiting for May 2021 AOR? IRCC is ready to resume EE draw on July 6, 2022. But I am still waiting for their decision.

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Anyone still waiting for May 2021 AOR? IRCC is ready to resume EE draw on July 6, 2022. But I am still waiting for their decision.
still waiting, contacted an MP and got to know that they havent done anything with my application, they did remember to ask me for the RPRF fees in january though. I want to take legal action against them but obviously I cannot, this is borderline abuse the way they treat people