+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Does anybody has eligibility review required
Mine file is under eligibility review required
My file was also tagged as review required for eligibility and is presently sleeping in the Montreal VO since November no updates at all until now. My AOR is August 2021 CEC Inland single applicant. I don’t know when they plan to review our files. I sent them the ADR they required last year in November but still it is stuck. I hope they just transfer our files somewhere else.

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
My file was also tagged as review required for eligibility and is presently sleeping in the Montreal VO since November no updates at all until now. My AOR is August 2021 CEC Inland single applicant. I don’t know when they plan to review our files. I sent them the ADR they required last year in November but still it is stuck. I hope they just transfer our files somewhere else.
Honestly, the time Montreal has taken for review required files should be questioned.
I don’t know how IRCC measure the case processing officer’s performance.
I think there are no KPI’s for them.
They are just sleeping since November

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Honestly, the time Montreal has taken for review required files should be questioned.
I don’t know how IRCC measure the case processing officer’s performance.
I think there are no KPI’s for them.
They are just sleeping since November
Yes I completely agree with you on this one. It shouldn’t take them that long to review our files. Have you ordered gcms notes? If yes, in your the file number section is there a 2108 somewhere beside your file number? Because mine has as well as someone I know who’s file also got sent to montreal due to eligibility review. I just want to understand what that means.

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Yes I completely agree with you on this one. It shouldn’t take them that long to review our files. Have you ordered gcms notes? If yes, in your the file number section is there a 2108 somewhere beside your file number? Because mine has as well as someone I know who’s file also got sent to montreal due to eligibility review. I just want to understand what that means.
I am traumatized by the wait time after PR application and seriously I am not in mood of applying for GCMS notes and then wait for them.
I just hope this cruel wait will end soon and we all will get through this time

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Finally the wait is over. Praying for everyone who’re still in queue. Everyone gonna get theirs soon. It’s jus a game of time. Timelines :
AOR- Aug 13
MEP- 14 Sept
ADR- (to update current residential address)- Feb 03, 2022
March 11- Re- medical request for spouse Medical
April 7- medical passed
April 22 : got PPR for spouse
April 22- got PR portal (replied same day)
April 25- got PR credentials
April 26 - Ecopr

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Yes,
Aor May 2021
Vo is Montreal

May72021aor

Aug 20, 2021
May 7 AOR, no update after biometric on June 2.
File still at CIO with secondary office CPC Ottawa. Medical, PCC everything is expired. I am quite sure they will ask for these again just to increase processing time and frustrate me. According to notes everything is pending except info sharing which was done in June. Even for TRV ircc took 6 months.

aryanz

Oct 1, 2020
Same situation..
Applied April 20 2021
Dependent -1
Latest update: 3/1/22, 12:01 PM
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - December 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

We received ITA In FEB 2021 and summitted all the documents through agent, Soon after month IRCC refunded my money back, no response from agent or IRCC why they refunded. We don't get to know what's happening to our file, agent says till this date its in the process, and he sent me the process pdf file, its frustrating that once you give your file to agent you loose file from your account, so we don't know what's happing. when I called immigration they said they will only give information to agent, Seriously what sort of immigration is this? how we will know if file is still in process. I got my ITA in the slot when they mention 64 points something in 2021. I'm 100% sure there shouldn't be any mistakes from my side with all the documents, I suspect my agent messed up some thing. any help appreciated. Did any one going through similar situation? any idea what shall I do? Or is this immigration not speeding the process.

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Same situation..
Applied April 20 2021
Dependent -1
Latest update: 3/1/22, 12:01 PM
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - December 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

We received ITA In FEB 2021 and summitted all the documents through agent, Soon after month IRCC refunded my money back, no response from agent or IRCC why they refunded. We don't get to know what's happening to our file, agent says till this date its in the process, and he sent me the process pdf file, its frustrating that once you give your file to agent you loose file from your account, so we don't know what's happing. when I called immigration they said they will only give information to agent, Seriously what sort of immigration is this? how we will know if file is still in process. I got my ITA in the slot when they mention 64 points something in 2021. I'm 100% sure there shouldn't be any mistakes from my side with all the documents, I suspect my agent messed up some thing. any help appreciated. Did any one going through similar situation? any idea what shall I do? Or is this immigration not speeding the process.
I am not sure about why immigration is not giving you information
You can always call them doesn’t matter if your agent did the application or you did it

aryanz

Oct 1, 2020
I am not sure about why immigration is not giving you information
You can always call them doesn’t matter if your agent did the application or you did it
Thanks for your reply Mandeep.
I actually got hold of them by continuously calling immigration for 4 days, and finally when my call connected immigration person insist giving information she keep saying immigration made the decision and we can only give information to your agent. I asked what's the decision she didn't even tell me what was happing, and asked me to find out with my agent. and agent says everything is going fine till now. Its so frustrating.