App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Got a chance to speak to IRCC ageng this morning.
The application status is same since November 2021
However the agent was nice and assured that she will send a request to Montreal office to complete the processing of my file as it has exceeded the normal processing times.

Reactions: Cjpilla

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Got a chance to speak to IRCC ageng this morning.
The application status is same since November 2021
However the agent was nice and assured that she will send a request to Montreal office to complete the processing of my file as it has exceeded the normal processing times.
Did she really say that? How many months have you been waiting?

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Did she really say that? How many months have you been waiting?
It will be 10 months on March 11 th 2022
She said normal processing time for CEC Inland candidates is 6 months.

Nilu_22

Mar 10, 2022
Hello friends..I had applied May 4th under CEC. My medical was passed June 3rd and biometrics were done on June 4th..since then there is no update at ALL...only showing background check in progress. I am so frustrated now

Is anyone still waiting in similar scenario??

KAMg

Mar 9, 2022
AOR was 29 June, medical passed on 25 Oct, biometrics requested on 5 Nov and submitted on 8 Nov after that nothing

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Hello friends..I had applied May 4th under CEC. My medical was passed June 3rd and biometrics were done on June 4th..since then there is no update at ALL...only showing background check in progress. I am so frustrated now

Is anyone still waiting in a similar scenario??
Y

Yeah, I am in the same situation as well. AOR was on May 03rd. Medical Approved June 1st and Biometrics submitted June 2nd.

I reached out to my local MP, they tried connecting with the IRCC but as usual no updates. All IRCC told them was that my eligibility is in progress, medical completed, criminality in progress and security has not yet started. I am losing my mind as well. So disappointed with the way the entire process works by IRCC. My Work Permit expires end of may as well, and I am thinking to apply for a bridge sometime next week. Can't rely on any information that IRCC is providing me with the progress of my application.

Nilu_22

Mar 10, 2022
Y

Yeah, I am in the same situation as well. AOR was on May 03rd. Medical Approved June 1st and Biometrics submitted June 2nd.

I reached out to my local MP, they tried connecting with the IRCC but as usual no updates. All IRCC told them was that my eligibility is in progress, medical completed, criminality in progress and security has not yet started. I am losing my mind as well. So disappointed with the way the entire process works by IRCC. My Work Permit expires end of may as well, and I am thinking to apply for a bridge sometime next week. Can't rely on any information that IRCC is providing me with the progress of my application.
Yeah..I can understand....I did also MP Enquiry and got the exactly same response and nothing after that

I think you should apply for BOWP now...dont wait...my work permit is also expiring in August

Do you have any idea how long it takes to get BOWP??