+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

AnkushVerma

Sep 16, 2021
So today and yesterday, I opened my profile and it says application/profile updated but there is no update on my application. At least, it got moved from Ottawa to Edmonton in January. Has anybody experienced same and got PPR?

AOR May 1, 2020!!!!!!!
You will be getting a decision soon. All the best!

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I got a message from IRCC yesterday to update my residential address which I did. Let's see what happens next. It is too much wait.

emson

Feb 10, 2022
So today and yesterday, I opened my profile and it says application/profile updated but there is no update on my application. At least, it got moved from Ottawa to Edmonton in January. Has anybody experienced same and got PPR?

AOR May 1, 2020!!!!!!!
so i think they processing aor of MAy now

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my application on May 3rd last year and haven't had any update yet. Below is the timeline of my application:

(In land application)

Date Submitted: May 03, 2021
AOR: May 03, 2021
Medical Approved: June 01, 2021
Biometric Enrolment: June 02, 2021

Ever since then I haven't had any update on my application. I am really afraid at this moment and have no idea who to reach out to, to get an update on my application.

Any advice/feedback will be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

manudhanjal

Jun 11, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my application on May 3rd last year and haven't had any update yet. Below is the timeline of my application:

(In land application)

Date Submitted: May 03, 2021
AOR: May 03, 2021
Medical Approved: June 01, 2021
Biometric Enrolment: June 02, 2021

Ever since then I haven't had any update on my application. I am really afraid at this moment and have no idea who to reach out to, to get an update on my application.

Any advice/feedback will be appreciated. Thanks!

my AOR is may 01 same thing happen to me no update after medical and bio

carla10

Mar 1, 2022
Finally, received my Golden email!
My timeline below for CEC inland:
AOR- May 07th, 2021
Medicals passed- May 27th, 2021
...Nothing for the longest time....
Received ghost update on January 17th, 2022.
I asked for my ATIP which arrived on February 21st, 2022 (Ordered on December 27, 2021). The ATIP showed me that this ghost update from January 17th was when the analyst put my eligibility as recommended passed. The others were: Criminality Not started; Security Not started; Info sharing: in progress, VO Montreal
Yesterday I got my second ghost update, background changed to in progress. Eligibility continued in progress.
And today I got the Golden email! Now just waiting for the portal credentials.

My point is, do not follow these updates by heart because I believe they don;t update them as they should. Even my ATIP showed Criminality and Security not started just one week before I got the approval. So, believe it, they are working on your process. Good luck for everyone still waiting!

emson

Feb 10, 2022
Finally, received my Golden email!
My timeline below for CEC inland:
AOR- May 07th, 2021
Medicals passed- May 27th, 2021
...Nothing for the longest time....
Received ghost update on January 17th, 2022.
I asked for my ATIP which arrived on February 21st, 2022 (Ordered on December 27, 2021). The ATIP showed me that this ghost update from January 17th was when the analyst put my eligibility as recommended passed. The others were: Criminality Not started; Security Not started; Info sharing: in progress, VO Montreal
Yesterday I got my second ghost update, background changed to in progress. Eligibility continued in progress.
And today I got the Golden email! Now just waiting for the portal credentials.

My point is, do not follow these updates by heart because I believe they don;t update them as they should. Even my ATIP showed Criminality and Security not started just one week before I got the approval. So, believe it, they are working on your process. Good luck for everyone still waiting!
hopefully i will got mine next may AOR is May 8