+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Yeah..I can understand....I did also MP Enquiry and got the exactly same response and nothing after that

I think you should apply for BOWP now...dont wait...my work permit is also expiring in August

Do you have any idea how long it takes to get BOWP??
I applied Bowp last oct 2021 and got approved february 2022.. aor may 5 and no updates still at criminality in progress

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Quick question related to BOWP, if anyone has applied for it yet.

I applied for my WP EXT yesterday as it was set to expire on May 30th 2022.

I am still waiting on a decision to be made on my PR application which has been in process for over a 10 months.

I have a question regarding the travel as I wait for the decision to be made on my WP EXT.

I have a valid WP and a valid TRV until May 30th 2022, and after I applied for WP EXT I got a letter from them to show my work that I can work under same situation until a decision is made on my WP EXT. They also said in the letter if I travel outside Canada I will lose the work situation until decision has been made.

My question is: I have a travel plans to US for 5 days in April. Can I travel and come back to Canada as I wait on the decision to be made on WP EXT?

My original WP & TRV are not expiring until end of May.

Please any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you!

Nilu_22

Mar 10, 2022
Quick question related to BOWP, if anyone has applied for it yet.

I applied for my WP EXT yesterday as it was set to expire on May 30th 2022.

I am still waiting on a decision to be made on my PR application which has been in process for over a 10 months.

I have a question regarding the travel as I wait for the decision to be made on my WP EXT.

I have a valid WP and a valid TRV until May 30th 2022, and after I applied for WP EXT I got a letter from them to show my work that I can work under same situation until a decision is made on my WP EXT. They also said in the letter if I travel outside Canada I will lose the work situation until decision has been made.

My question is: I have a travel plans to US for 5 days in April. Can I travel and come back to Canada as I wait on the decision to be made on WP EXT?

My original WP & TRV are not expiring until end of May.

Please any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you!
Yes you can travel as long as you have valid original work permit. But after May it is risky to travel until you get approved extension.

Akire

Nov 16, 2021
Aor may 7 no updates....
I got a request for new employment letter as the job description needs more details. I don't understand but I have resubmitted with the new one and have received the confirmation of receipt. Hope this will get me the final decision very soon.

Nilu_22

Mar 10, 2022
I got a request for new employment letter as the job description needs more details. I don't understand but I have resubmitted with the new one and have received the confirmation of receipt. Hope this will get me the final decision very soon.
What is your AOR??

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Hi Everyone
Help required,
If anyone has any idea about why files are transferred from one office to another?

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
I got a chance to speak to IRCC agent and got the information that for Eligibility review required.
Last time the agent put a request to Montreal office to process my file as it has exceeded the normal processing time.
But now the eligibility thing comes up.
No idea how much time this process will take
Its already exceeded 11 months for CEC Inland application.
This system is broken and the wait is forever.
I am not sure what type of review they require my file was transferred to montreal on 28th November 2021 and nobody has touched my file after that.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I got a chance to speak to IRCC agent and got the information that for Eligibility review required.
Last time the agent put a request to Montreal office to process my file as it has exceeded the normal processing time.
But now the eligibility thing comes up.
No idea how much time this process will take
Its already exceeded 11 months for CEC Inland application.
This system is broken and the wait is forever.
I am not sure what type of review they require my file was transferred to montreal on 28th November 2021 and nobody has touched my file after that.
Request GCMS notes immediately from IRCC and CBSA. I can feel your pain, my Eligibility is also Review Required since Nov 17. I am AOR Oct 4, so yours is way much stressful and painful. After that nobody has touched my file. My Eligibility requires review because I didn’t submit one reference letter from a foreign employer at the time of submission and the letter from Canadian employer was signed digitally (Named digital signature in Adobe). Although I submitted the missing reference letter in Nov 2021 and a new hand signed letter in Feb 2022, nothing has happened on my file so far. That’s why I ask that you should request GCMS notes to see why they require a review on your eligibility.

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Request GCMS notes immediately from IRCC and CBSA. I can feel your pain, my Eligibility is also Review Required since Nov 17. I am AOR Oct 4, so yours is way much stressful and painful. After that nobody has touched my file. My Eligibility requires review because I didn’t submit one reference letter from a foreign employer at the time of submission and the letter from Canadian employer was signed digitally (Named digital signature in Adobe). Although I submitted the missing reference letter in Nov 2021 and a new hand signed letter in Feb 2022, nothing has happened on my file so far. That’s why I ask that you should request GCMS notes to see why they require a review on your eligibility.
I am also thinking of applying GCMS notes.
I have contacted the local MP on Feb 25th and waiting for Ircc response on that request.
Just wondering what will be the timeline for GCMS notes

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I am also thinking of applying GCMS notes.
I have contacted the local MP on Feb 25th and waiting for Ircc response on that request.
Just wondering what will be the timeline for GCMS notes
Too long. I requested GCMS notes in December 2021. Only CBSA actually answered and sent notes after 2 months. IRCC just sleeping on it. I have also recently requested from IRCC again, and haven’t heard so far.

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621