+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Hello everyone, Anyone CEC applicant with AOR in May 2021 and file processing in Montreal VO? It's been almost 4 months with no updates for me except Medical and Bio-metrics clearance. Thanks for your responses in advance.

Sara Allorn

Mar 19, 2021
ITA: March 18
AOR: May 25
Medical passed: June 17th
Possible GU : Sept 7th (i say possible because i think i saw “updated” on my file that day when i checked, and there was no updated when i clicked, but i did not receive any emails)
1st Portal email and replied same day: Sept 8th
Portal credential/Submitted photo and address same day : Sept 9th (also received a reminder for the 1st email that day, just replied that i already submitted everything)
e-COPR: today, Sept 10th
PR Card: Waiting

My GCKey file was updated today too, it says Approved now, and that I passed the background check on Sept 7th (i guess that was the GU). They say eligibility and final decision passed on Sept 10th, which makes no sense since I got the portal email before that, but whatever lol.

My e-COPR expiry date is April 17, 2022 which i thought was odd until I realized it was the same date my medical expires. Not sure if anyone else is in the same situation. I’ll also ask if anyone know, I applied for BOWP, no update, will they cancel it and more importantly, will i get a refund?

For VO, I’m not sure. The 1st portal email came from Virtual Landing Unit and the pdf was not signed. My e-COPR is signed (only the “Client Copy”) by an officer with name and date only.

Reactions: J_L

Shan13

Jun 11, 2021
AOR May 19
Mep and bio July 27
ADR aug 18 (minor son’s new passport
Document submitted on Aug 24
Portal email September 10

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone, Anyone CEC applicant with AOR in May 2021 and file processing in Montreal VO? It's been almost 4 months with no updates for me except Medical and Bio-metrics clearance. Thanks for your responses in advance.
AOR May 27th no updates. No medical..nothing yet. Ordered GCMS on 26th August.

Reactions: bergfrue89