+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hey seena did you include your foreign experience and how to contact MP?
Yes i did include, and I called my MP, it went on answering machine, I called her again then again went on answering machine, I left my contact details, I received call from her assistant, she provided me the form for my application details. She followed up with IRCC as per procedure..

Pranav.patel.1560

Jun 24, 2018
Yes i did include, and I called my MP, it went on answering machine, I called her again then again went on answering machine, I left my contact details, I received call from her assistant, she provided me the form for my application details. She followed up with IRCC as per procedure..
What's MP? and how to get contact and details?

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

Still can't get a pattern of IRCC decision making regarding PR. Why we (Q1 and Q2 2020) are forgotten during this hard time? Why my family should wait for more than a year and two months for the decision when a lot applicants from 2021 already got their COPR?

Program named "Express Entry - economic immigration program" and it should be completed in 6 months as per CIC web site.

Me and my wife both are paying taxes, both working as frontline workers. Zero help from Government were asked and we're still straggling in this loop. It is so unfair.

So many questions and no answers....

Just relax and wait it is all what we can do. But everything has its limit...

AOR - April 18, 2020
Inland applicant with two inland dependents.
Medical expired in May, 2021 (no extension as of now, hope it will be extended)
Biometrics - October, 2020
Score - 475

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi everyone,

Still can't get a pattern of IRCC decision making regarding PR. Why we (Q1 and Q2 2020) are forgotten during this hard time? Why my family should wait for more than a year and two months for the decision when a lot applicants from 2021 already got their COPR?

Program named "Express Entry - economic immigration program" and it should be completed in 6 months as per CIC web site.

Me and my wife both are paying taxes, both working as frontline workers. Zero help from Government were asked and we're still straggling in this loop. It is so unfair.

So many questions and no answers....

Just relax and wait it is all what we can do. But everything has its limit...

AOR - April 18, 2020
Inland applicant with two inland dependents.
Medical expired in May, 2021 (no extension as of now, hope it will be extended)
Biometrics - October, 2020
Score - 475
It’s so difficult to understand what they’re actually thinking. Does the thought of applicants suffering not spring up now and then? It’s unbelievable that an advanced country like this would be processing applications like this. The concept of FIFO is alien to them. And to have to pay again to extend permits and medicals out of no fault of ours is really painful, not including the multiplier effect of our temporary status on everything

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
It’s so difficult to understand what they’re actually thinking. Does the thought of applicants suffering not spring up now and then? It’s unbelievable that an advanced country like this would be processing applications like this. The concept of FIFO is alien to them. And to have to pay again to extend permits and medicals out of no fault of ours is really painful, not including the multiplier effect of our temporary status on everything
That's true...

Jo1

Jun 16, 2021
This is ridiculous for me. They process your file for a year without any explanation why your file is so different. Why is it so much complex and hard to process compared to thousands others, who already got COPR. To make it worse they ask you pay again and redo it.

Congrats!!

Good to see early 2020 finalized. But I’m wondering if the only reason is MP request...
I got my aor in March 2020, haven't heard anything yet from ircc, sent an email to my MP March 2021, the first time I got an email from an assistant that another assistant would contact , no one did followed up and got response a week later from the other assistant, told her all my issues and she says will follow up with ircc , two months after waiting I followed up the assistant and she literally told me there lot of people in my situation and she has not any response from ircc when she does, she let me know. its already 3 months ans still not heard from ircc or my MP's assistant...

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
I got my aor in March 2020, haven't heard anything yet from ircc, sent an email to my MP March 2021, the first time I got an email from an assistant that another assistant would contact , no one did followed up and got response a week later from the other assistant, told her all my issues and she says will follow up with ircc , two months after waiting I followed up the assistant and she literally told me there lot of people in my situation and she has not any response from ircc when she does, she let me know. its already 3 months ans still not heard from ircc or my MP's assistant...
Mine MP even didn't reply on my email two months ago )))) Covid thing!

Reactions: hkaur819

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys lets congratulate IRCC officers for really working f**kin hard...may6th 2021.aor got his Copr jul4th...amazing work...F**k IRCC working principles...dont mind my language its just the frustation Q1 2020 are still waiting whereas Q1 2021getting approvals..

Reactions: Jaimeavila

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Today they asked me for a medical exam again. I haven't left Canada in the past year. Bastards didn't extend my medical...

AOR MAY 25 2020
Medical Expired MAY 20 2021
Criminality in progress....
SECURITY not started...

I think I have to wait for another year...
We are on the same boat. Same updates by the moment they haven’t send me any instruction about redo the medical exams. Did they ask you to do the test one more time?