+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
My medical extended on 22-May pass on Portal. Got mail for PR portal yesterday. Just waiting for the portal access details.
No I did not get any thing about the approval of my application. Only yesterday, I checked my account and see my medical passed

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
No I did not get any thing about the approval of my application. Only yesterday, I checked my account and see my medical passed
I think within two weeks you should hear the good news. It’s a very good sign. Fingers crossed and good luck.

Reactions: kn604

Megakrish

Feb 14, 2020
I sent an email to local Mp and this is the response. Can someone tell what does it mean by 'valid'
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 30, 2020.
  • The Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 10, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 27, 2022 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for your constituent.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for your constituent.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I sent an email to local Mp and this is the response. Can someone tell what does it mean by 'valid'
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 30, 2020.
  • The Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 27, 2022 for your constituent.
Can be interpreted as “passed”. Based on the MP’s response you are almost done, just final decision pending..

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
  • The Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
you are likely to get PR portal access soon.just wait for few more days.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Any one waiting for the PR portal access ... i got the mail to drop the details on Wednesday, Dropped the same, Waiting for the portal access yet.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Hi all,

Just to let you guys know that I received the email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today. I just replied to them 10 mins ago.

My timeline as follow:
AOR May 17, 2020
Medical expired April 29, 2021
Medical extended and shown on profile May 26, 2021
Email for confirmation portal May 28, 2021
I did not receive any GU
Officer: DM10032
VO: Ottawa
CEC inland single applicant