+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Nice thank you, I sent last Tuesday counting, I exactly have same status as yours. Have reached out to the MP as well. Just waiting at least one thing should hit

Reactions: JaxT

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Here is my response for the MP query:

Thank you for your email.

I’d like to provide you with the below response that I received from the IRCC in regard to the status of your application. It seems that the application is one step away from being finalized. The last step is the request for medicals that hasn’t been initiated yet. Rest assured that the processing center will be in touch with you soon.

I trust that this information is useful to you.

Eligibility , Security & Criminality Pass Waiting for the final approval. Medical extended on 20th April.

Sincerely,

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, Anybody please guide me as to how to contact MP ?
Based on your postal code you can google it and find out your local MP office details where you get their email info.When sending email make sure you include your address info for them.incase if you approached wrong MP office based on your address info they will send you local MP office contact details..happened to me...

Philosientia

Apr 13, 2021
Guys how much longer do you think this might take? I mean, if we still have Jan, Feb, March people waiting (not sure if we have), then it means we might have to wait for another good 4months or so?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Guys how much longer do you think this might take? I mean, if we still have Jan, Feb, March people waiting (not sure if we have), then it means we might have to wait for another good 4months or so?
There is no order, its random, People of Jan/FEB -21 are getting COPRS now.. Its our bad fate ...

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
CEC Inland - No Dependents
Country of Citizenship: USA
AOR: May 28, 2020
Medical Passed: July 20th on website but actual date of exam May 14th
Biometrics: Nov. 3rd 2020

Haven't heard anything since biometrics update in application. Received a ghost update 3 days ago on May 20th (assuming medical extension but says nothing)

Waiting like everyone else at this point

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021

Haven't heard anything since biometrics update in application. Received a ghost update 3 days ago on May 20th (assuming medical extension but says nothing)

GU is a good sign.
Stay positive

I Have got a representative, never know if I ever got a GU, sigh

Reactions: sylas

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020

I got GU on may 15 as my gcms note says thats the expiry of medicals not sure how as i vot medical test on apr27th 2020, and it supposed to be 1yr from then...but anyhow after that no change yet as i see some people saying if your medical extended it will show new date in your profile...but in your case you got 3 GU's so it could be something good

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
I got GU on may 15 as my gcms note says thats the expiry of medicals not sure how as i vot medical test on apr27th 2020, and it supposed to be 1yr from then...but anyhow after that no change yet as i see some people saying if your medical extended it will show new date in your profile...but in your case you got 3 GU's so it could be something good
I only received 1 ghost update

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I only received 1 ghost update
Oh my bad i read it wrong soo that could be about the medicals getting expired.so got to wait until they do extend it or ask to redo medicals....asking to redo medicals is very rare so im hoping they will extend.in my case im still waiting for extension