+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Philosientia

Apr 13, 2021
Guys do you how long it takes for them to process "Security"? I'm stuck in Criminality like most of you but security hasn't started yet... this scares me!

Reactions: Cloy812

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Yeah thats what i was thinking most of the pending may applicants are on hold due to criminality...but they approved a lot these 3 to 4 weeks but still the pending files are more in number too..
I have not seen any May AOR approval this week at all. Looks like they completely froze our application again. When will they ever look at the backlogs I wonder? After the new public policy of 90k applicants or with the other public policy of incomplete documents due to COVID?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I have not seen any May AOR approval this week at all. Looks like they completely froze our application again. When will they ever look at the backlogs I wonder? After the new public policy of 90k applicants or with the other public policy of incomplete documents due to COVID?
Since the waiting for our application is like forever can apply under this program while waiting for the decision of our CEC express entry application? Like have two PR applications at the same time?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Since the waiting for our application is like forever can apply under this program while waiting for the decision of our CEC express entry application? Like have two PR applications at the same time?
That’s a good idea if that’s possible. But how? Will it be thru express entry or how?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah man especially with these new public policies and programmes they are coming up with...will only add up to more delay of early 2020 applicants processing...honestly i dont know what i gonna do once we step.into may...applied today 18months work permit under new public policy before my BOWP goin to expire next month...im even planning to re apply especially with this new program im pretty sure they gonna speed up their applications as they dont want to loose those 30k post graduated students and 30k essential workers...

If i or anyone in this forum gets a chance to showcase to world how bad the canadian immigration processing is no second thoughts they would.go for it with solid proofs...total shit show with no proper planning no wonder how canada waited all these years for.immigrants when they knew the birth rate is getting lower...
Not blaming canadians but just my feeling based on.how much stress we all are going through..pretty sure evryone of us had and having a huge list of problems going on right now because of this delayed process cant move further in making canada our new home...

Reactions: Apatel123

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I mean as per their eligibility requirement Post graduation not early before jan2017 with degree and valid work permit are the only main eligibility criteria i guess for international.post graduated students to become PR...but they didnt mention anywhere about an applicant cannt apply to.this while whose PR under EE processing...better way to check with agent before proceeding

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I mean as per their eligibility requirement Post graduation not early before jan2017 with degree and valid work permit are the only main eligibility criteria i guess for international.post graduated students to become PR...but they didnt mention anywhere about an applicant cannt apply to.this while whose PR under EE processing...better way to check with agent before proceeding
I just called IRCC and they said the applications doesn’t interfere with each other.
If I got one of them approved, I need to notify IRCC to withdraw from the other one.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
This is where most probably application submission will take place. This is now updated to say "This portal will help you to apply for permanent residence", " new account should only be created if you are starting a new permanent residence application using this portal " - https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

This will be made public after May 06, 2021 from the looks of it. This is currently ONLY used for Confirmation of PR.

Reactions: ForUs2020 and kn604

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Congrats and do you know officer working on file?
Im with DA 22020 and i have seen only 1 guy in this forum having this officer..looks like he is brother of DM10032 in delaying approvals..
I have the same officer as you. AOR Mar 16th - all passed except criminality which I submitted in October

Reactions: RAMAAA91

Rtd673

Dec 5, 2020
Anyone who's file agent or officer is GB01592 nd still waiting for criminality to pass as mine is still in
Progress???

HappyKing80

Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,

CEC - Inland
AOR MAY 1 2020
Medicals Passed - May 24
BioMetrics- on file Excempted. Oct 9
Background Check - In Progress ( status on the portal)
Still waiting..
I called CIC many times and one officer went as far as to say, my PR has been approved and its time to celebrate!. But after that no progress.
Applied for GCMS notes March 23 2021.

Getting anxious and frustated with this delay.

Any body in the forum with the same status ??
not sure what else can we do? can we get the case represented via local MPP?