+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
This thread is buried under so i am guessing non of May applicants have heard anything this week and this leaves with one more week of hope after which Holidays will kick in
I think even other AORs much haven't gotten COPR this week which makes me feel depressed. I want to see any COPR but we have only one more meaningful week left before holidays. Last year, they've sent a lot of COPR in December and January but this logic is totally different this year, nobody knows what they're thinking.. but I keep hoping and hoping..

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
someone posted following in other thread, i am not sure if its true

Hi, has anyone tried to raise a webform requesting to be removed from the CN COVID PACE group? I saw this from my GCMS notes. I just read in another thread that someone did it and got his CoPR in a week. Just want to know if there are others who have done it.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
someone posted following in other thread, i am not sure if its true

Hi, has anyone tried to raise a webform requesting to be removed from the CN COVID PACE group? I saw this from my GCMS notes. I just read in another thread that someone did it and got his CoPR in a week. Just want to know if there are others who have done it.
How to do this ?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Good luck to all of the May AOR folks awaiting COPR. Really hope that the next week brings some good news for all of us.

Usually IRCC tries to meet its annual PR quota so folks see lot of mass approvals around December each year. This December has a lot of uncertainty due to all this Covid situation, however I still hope for the best for all awaiting. Let's see. Fingers crossed.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Sorry may be I am not saying it correctly... File has been approved but awaiting CoPR. Wanted to know about CoPR. As per agent, file has already been approved.
Do you have dependents outside Canada? I think it's faster for single applicants

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Do you have dependents outside Canada? I think it's faster for single applicants
I have dependants, but is i land and accompanied. I have raised webform and called agent to make sure that my files says that my dependant is inland and accompanying and she said it does.

Reactions: ForUs2020

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
In all practicality, this is last week of hope in 2020.
If I don’t get it this week, I’ll just stop opening MyCIC until the new year, and will try to sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays. We all need some break from this unnecessary stress and need to restore some mental health haha:D. What a crazy year.

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
If I don’t get it this week, I’ll just stop opening MyCIC until the new year, and will try to sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays. We all need some break from this unnecessary stress and need to restore some mental health haha:D. What a crazy year.
I did that already, restricting myself to check once in a day and focus on facets of life :)

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
I did that already, restricting myself to check once in a day and focus on facets of life :)
I always open my email first thinking they might have sent an email. But, then I remember there are many people who have got COPR without receiving any emails so I check my cic account only to realize that no updates there too. And the cycle continues throughout the day :(

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I always open my email first thinking they might have sent an email. But, then I remember there are many people who have got COPR without receiving any emails so I check my cic account only to realize that no updates there too. And the cycle continues throughout the day :(
Same here...:(

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
called up today morning and was told that my application still waiting for officer to make final decision as of Nov 18. Rest all stages cleared and no other information is required.

Next 4-5 days are important based on pattern i have observed on my application (gets updated once in a month), otherwise its next year :(

AOR May 10
Biometrics - Oct 15
Medicals extended (expired) - Nov 18
Criminality - Nov 18
Final Decision - Hoping to be between Dec 15-20 :rolleyes:

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
AOR - May 4, 2020. Got my 3rd GCMS notes today, latest notes on Oct 28, 2020 says All requirements met, approved. Got an email today from Client portal asking to reply with some basic info, don't know whether this means i'm close to getting it. Also got my BOWP approved today surprisingly just waiting for the pdf. Anyways hopefully the PR comes through soon before BOWP.
that means your application is approved and once you upload info in the portal (this is new portal they started recently) like your photo, address etc. will go through approval process and once approved, CoPR is on the way :)