CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done: 20 October
Final decision: 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.
Congrats

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share something that might bring some hope to people on here just like I received after reading few posts and comments:

CATEGORY : CEC
AoR: 16th May
Medical: Passed 6th July
BIOMETRICS: Exempt, Completed sometime last week
Eligibility, Security: Passed sometime in October, but background check says 9th November. When I called in October they said all passed except criminality which hadn't started then
CoPR: 17th November

When I called them on 12th November, they said that they were waiting for final decision, everything was passed. Visa office based on my conversation in October was Ottawa

Received CoPR document on my cic account. No portal login information or anything.

I wish everyone good luck! A lot of good luck! I know how it feels, I was very stressed out!
I'm also CEC May 16 AOR. This really gives hope. Thanks for sharing

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hey Guys !
I applied for my PR under CEC on May 13th.
Medical passed on July 2nd.
Biometrics done and updated on Oct 20th.
That’s all the updates that I have even though the progress bar shows 100%.
Now i know that bar doesn’t really show the progress but just the time elapsed since I applied, and I also understand all cases are different but just wanted to know if there’s anyone else with same case as mine ?
Even the review of eligibility is incomplete at this stage.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share something that might bring some hope to people on here just like I received after reading few posts and comments:

CATEGORY : CEC
AoR: 16th May
Medical: Passed 6th July
BIOMETRICS: Exempt, Completed sometime last week
Eligibility, Security: Passed sometime in October, but background check says 9th November. When I called in October they said all passed except criminality which hadn't started then
CoPR: 17th November

When I called them on 12th November, they said that they were waiting for final decision, everything was passed. Visa office based on my conversation in October was Ottawa

Received CoPR document on my cic account. No portal login information or anything.

I wish everyone good luck! A lot of good luck! I know how it feels, I was very stressed out!
Congrats

Reactions: Lostboi

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey Guys !
I applied for my PR under CEC on May 13th.
Medical passed on July 2nd.
Biometrics done and updated on Oct 20th.
That’s all the updates that I have even though the progress bar shows 100%.
Now i know that bar doesn’t really show the progress but just the time elapsed since I applied, and I also understand all cases are different but just wanted to know if there’s anyone else with same case as mine ?
Even the review of eligibility is incomplete at this stage.
I'm in similar situation

Reactions: Stefanija89.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
My Application process time crossed 100% and I have the below message updated. Anyone in similar situation ?

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

specs

Mar 25, 2016
Regarding background check cec inland.

Background check in progress according to IRCC ( other areas passed according to IRCC)
Biometric completed october 21 2020 ( bio exempt)
criminality in progress , security not started.

How long does the background process takes for cec applicants who have passed 2 recent background checks ( visitors visa -march 2020 and workpermit -october 2020).

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hey ! How do you guys contact the IRCC agents via call ?
I tried twice and after selecting different options for 10 minutes, the automated msg was like we are experiencing high call volumes, you can try later. No call back option is provided either.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey ! How do you guys contact the IRCC agents via call ?
I tried twice and after selecting different options for 10 minutes, the automated msg was like we are experiencing high call volumes, you can try later. No call back option is provided either.
Same thing, I have been trying to reach IRCC multiple times, no luck.

bullstriker

May 1, 2019
To those who got COPR or the PR letter, was it sent directly to your email address or or you have to login into your CIC account to download it?
Before the pandemic, they would send an email directly into your account to submit photos before they mail the COPR.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I am May 6 AOR and all stages are passed. Bio got exempted on 13 Oct and now there is no CoPR yet. I do not know what to do!

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
AOR May 05. Bio exempted Oct 9. All stages passed as per agent. No progress after that!