+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am about to receive my work permit visa. And after one year of Canadian experience I will be eligible for CEC application. My question is how likely is one able to get PR with CEC application.
Dude why exactly you are posting this question in a thread for May AoR folks?

specs

Mar 25, 2016
Has anyone got through to speak a cic agent since friday? 18882422100 . unable to connect to an agent each time.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Has anyone got through to speak a cic agent since friday? 18882422100 . unable to connect to an agent each time.
i spoke to an agent but she wasn't really helpful.She was like what you see online is what she sees :/

Go19

May 10, 2019
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done: 20 October
Final decision: 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.

Reactions: anantha27 and cpark

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.
Wow that's fast. congrats!

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Congratulations! Check your junk/spam folder.