+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Hi Buddy - same here. My AOR is 6 May and everything is passed and final decision is pending. I have the same URL link on the applicant information and its takes me to "Bad gateway". So no worries there. I guess that is the same kind of issue with everyone.

Thanks man!

But if everything is passed the question is what are they waiting for to make the final decision? the next pandemic?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thanks man!

But if everything is passed the question is what are they waiting for to make the final decision? the next pandemic?
LOL. I spoke to the agent and they told me that CoPR can be any moment. I hope that moment comes soon. I am really waiting for it.

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
My application completed 100% today evening instead of tomorrow (submitted 10th May) and it also had updated some standard verbiage about delay... complex applications blah blah.. i dont think this can be considered a ghost update right?

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020

AOR : May 5
BIL and Medical : June 26
Biometric call : Oct 14
Biometric given : Oct 23 (Kitchener, Ontario)
Ghost update : Nov 6
Final approval on portal : Nov 9 (got a call from IRCC to confirm details)
COPR : Nov 9

Can I please get some information on the pr card application if someone has applied after copr?

Thanks

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am about to receive my work permit visa. And after one year of Canadian experience I will be eligible for CEC application. My question is how likely is one able to get PR with CEC application.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am about to receive my work permit visa. And after one year of Canadian experience I will be eligible for CEC application. My question is how likely is one able to get PR with CEC application.
Depends on the draws if they do CEC specific draws back to back then the score may drop and u may get ITA assuming with 1yr CEC exp ur score may be sitting around 450's not sure unless if you maximize with IELTS score...so if ur score is 470's and ur CEC though they have regular all groups draws happening and the cutoff drops to 470 u will get invite.it all depends on how they take the draw..no one expected that there will be back to back CEC and PNP draws during pandemic and keeping on HOLD for FSW applicants..so we never know..But u having Candian experience will qualify u for CEC class and if yoy work under a skilled trade that IRCC selects once in a while for FST draws u will get invite either ways when they take all groupd draw or only CEC draw regardless but depends on ur whole score.

Reactions: Yogi_Ninama

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello guys,

I just have a quick question that I don't know why some people are still giving biometrics? I thought everyone already gives biometrics when applying for study permit or work permit? Thank you
In my profile, the biometrics was updated on Oct 20 and completed, and it was the one I did when applying for a study permit 3 years ago.
Hello,

I got my ITA on May 1st and applied on May 17th. Biometrics updated on Oct 20. Called IRCC and come to know that my eligibility is completed after that no movement on my application. Did you call IRCC ?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I just have a quick question that I don't know why some people are still giving biometrics? I thought everyone already gives biometrics when applying for study permit or work permit? Thank you
In my profile, the biometrics was updated on Oct 20 and completed, and it was the one I did when applying for a study permit 3 years ago.
The biometrics requirement for temp visas was introduced from dec 2017 i guess ppl who came to canada before that didnt need to provide biometrics for study or work permit visas.thats why now they are providing biometrics and waiting for appointments.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello,

I got my ITA on May 1st and applied on May 17th. Biometrics updated on Oct 20. Called IRCC and come to know that my eligibility is completed after that no movement on my application. Did you call IRCC ?
No, I didn’t call them. There is no update on my application except the biometric.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
The biometrics requirement for temp visas was introduced from dec 2017 i guess ppl who came to canada before that didnt need to provide biometrics for study or work permit visas.thats why now they are providing biometrics and waiting for appointments.
I cam to Canada in Aug 2017, I did biometric for study permit application. My spouse came to Canada in 2018 and she did biometric for work permit application. I still don’t know if I need to do it again. For now it says biometric completed in my file.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Did you pay for it when submitting ita?
I can’t really understand fully this process now. Also gave biometrics for temporary permit before.
Yes, I paid the biometric fee when submitting the documents.

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Hello guys,

I have came to Canada in 2015 and since then had to apply for a co-op work permit in 2016 and PGWP in 2019, never has been asked for biometrics once.

Reactions: Partyman90

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
My buddy applied CeC Aor 2April 2020 ..... it has been more than month after his application reached 100 No copr%.... mine will be 100% this week . No update yet

Did an IRCC agent told you if everything is passed for the April 2, 2020 AOR?