+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

BritPRgirl1

Sep 11, 2020
I spoke to an agent at IRCC on Friday (September 11) and my eligibility had not started. I spoke to them again on Tuesday (September 15) and the agent said my eligibility was in progress.

I spoke with another agent today (September 17) and the agent said the note added to my file today said my eligibility was passed.

AOR: May 28
Inland - CEC

Reactions: Cloy812 and assen89

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Reactions: Presh2019 and JaxT
Sep 7, 2016
HI

I had got the invitation in April. But I got a reply they refused my file. I have filled up a web form. Do you know how may days does it take to reply to web form.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
HI

I had got the invitation in April. But I got a reply they refused my file. I have filled up a web form. Do you know how may days does it take to reply to web form.
Did you find out it was rejected through GC key or when you called the call centre?

Order GCMS notes and you will find out the reason your file was rejected.

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
My CEC inland timeline here( my spouse is accompanying me)

VO : CPC Ottawa
AoR : 20 May 2020
MEP : 11 July 2020
Eligibilty Passed : 31 August 2020
Criminality : in Progress
Security : not started

I gave my RCMP since a month and half ago but have not given my biometrics for PR application.

Any idea when I should get my PPR? (Assuming that this is a condition without current pandemic)

And my spouse open work permit will expire in Dec 5th 2020. Does she need to apply for bowp?

Last edited:
Reactions: assen89

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
ey Guys, i got an Invite Under CEC , so i know i dont have to show proof of funds, i have drafted a formal letter explaining the same.

so Where should this letter be uploaded? under the Financial support section or its under Client Information under LOE?

UMalik

Mar 3, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
Hi, I want to know what happens if we made a mistake in one of the fields in the form considering the fact that I have already informed ircc that it is a mistake made by me? does the mistake lead to straight rejection or can they make modifications in the submitted application? If someone has any experience which such kind of case/cases and can provide some info, it'll be great. I'm very upset about what will and can happen. My AOR is around May last week, medical passed, criminality passed and have received biometrics letter. Thanks

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
ey Guys, i got an Invite Under CEC , so i know i dont have to show proof of funds, i have drafted a formal letter explaining the same.

so Where should this letter be uploaded? under the Financial support section or its under Client Information under LOE?
LOE in the Financial support

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, heard from one other group that we have some questions that have come up in the ircc ee portal for biometrics ? my application is filed by representative. I dont have access to, By any chance do you have the question accessible ?

Request you to please share information around the same.

Thank you.