+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,
I found this information here: https://www.thevisacanada.com/services/permanent-residence/express-entry/canadian-experience-class-cec

Just to clarify. For example, you create EE profile, and apply in your 11th month, get a CRS score and still working. Then ITA comes let's say in the 345th day. You wait for another 20 days and submit application (Which is called e-APR i guess) on the 365th day.

Am I missing something here?

Many thanks.

Received ITA one or two months prior completion of one or two years Canadian experience, what to do?
This is the question often came across and to be honest in each round of invitation few candidates receive ITA one or two months in advance as express entry works on a month to month basis rather than exact dates, so what should the applicants do in such cases?

Based on the information provided through the immigration representative mailbox, the applicant should not decline ITA or delay the application. IRCC staff knew about this glitch or loophole which is benefitting certain candidates well ahead of time and award them one year or two years Canadian Experience Class points even one or two months in advance.

It is a misconception that applicant will be penalized for this but as explained by IRCC the officer whoever is dealing with the client application will focus more on the following:

• continuation of the job
  • an offer of employment by the same employer willing to hire or continue to hire the employee
  • whether the applicant meets the experience requirement by the time his/her application is processed
Many people get confused due to this glitch but now they need not decline the ITA yet alone for this reason.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
What is your timeline?
May 11th AOR , Nov 11th, I dont have application with me, Lawyer has filed it. I got my GCMS notes which has S19(1),S15(1) & NAI Integrated search completed in it.

Thank you

Any one who gets a called for biometrics, Please post the updates here. As the URL/Twitter accounts still doesnt have details of the same.

Github

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, I got ita in may 2020. And I submitted all my documents on 10 August. On 11 August I received "Acknowledgement of receipt - application for permanent residency". Since then there is no update in my file. My IELTS is expiring on 25 September.
My question is - do I need to re take the IELTS exam?

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
May 11th AOR , Nov 11th, I dont have application with me, Lawyer has filed it. I got my GCMS notes which has S19(1),S15(1) & NAI Integrated search completed in it.

Thank you

Any one who gets a called for biometrics, Please post the updates here. As the URL/Twitter accounts still doesnt have details of the same.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/biometrics.695429/post-8851361 - This guy got a call! It is actually finally happening.

celpipuser123

Aug 19, 2019
PR Process - CEC Category -
1. ITA - May 4th, 2020
2. Medical - June 29th, 2020
3. RCMP requested - June 29th, 2020
4. Biometrics - Not update yet.
5. Last status update - September 2, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Does anyone else have timeline updates?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
PR Process - CEC Category -
1. ITA - May 4th, 2020
2. Medical - June 29th, 2020
3. RCMP requested - June 29th, 2020
4. Biometrics - Not update yet.
5. Last status update - September 2, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Does anyone else have timeline updates?
What do u mean by RCMP requested?

Bulldog90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello Guys,
I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my question:
please is there a way to apply for PR under Canadian Experience Class without via paper base without express entry? I am not eligible for express due to my low score of 5.5 on IELTS. English proficiency requirement for Canadian Experience Class NOC B is 5 on all bands while express entry is CLB 7 on all bands. Is there a way or me to opt out for paper base since i didn't meet the requirement for express entry.